Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scars of Oblivion

Back to Guilds

A guild for literate roleplayers that love Oblivion. 

Tags: oblivion, roleplay, literate, elder, scrolls 

Reply The Scars of Oblivion
Announcements Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Obviously, here I, the Vice Captain, or anyone in the crew can post announcements for things that they think are important enough for the guild to be alerted about.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 am
I updated the Guild Members & Elder Scroll's Guild Members thread. There were some typos I missed.
I also now have listed everyone in the guild in that thread and everyone who has submitted a character now has a spot.

EDIT: I've also added one more sentence to the How Quests Work thread at the very bottom.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 pm
The first quest, The Gold Road Massacre, is now accepting! I encourage you all to sign up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm
The RP starts on Saturday.
Once it has started you may not sign up.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am
The RP has now officially started.
Before you post though, I suggest you read up on the layout of Dasek Moore.

Remember that locations of treasure and hostiles do not apply, only the physical layout. Remember the place is inhabited by Marauders not bandits.

Read up on it.

The RP is in the Heartlands -- RP forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:42 am
I officially declare Joker the official Drill Sergeant/a** Kicker of the guild. You ******** up, he'll be sure to make you fix it.

If this guild was a person, I'd be the hands that made it, and he'd be the foot that kept kicking everyone in the a** until they stopped screwing up.
Remember that.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:19 am
ATTENTION: THIS IS YOUR NEW DRILL SERGEANT/ HEAD a** KICKER MILLENIUM JOKER SPEAKING.

I HAVE A BIG STICK. YOU WILL FOLLOW MY RULES AND YOU WILL ALSO ABIDE BY THE ANTI-M.U.N.C.H. PROJECT. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN a** KICKING.

THAT MEANS YOU SPECIFICALLY, IMPERATOR.

THAT IS ALL.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm
Player positions in the guild, a new Player Made Factions thread, and an important post in the OOC for those of you who are not in the Gold Road Massacre quest have been posted.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 pm
UPDATE ON THE PROFILE SKELETON! READ THIS!

Under your race, in the same text format as the rest of the profile, add Birth Sign, and under that put class. Don't know the classes or birthsigns? Thanks to uesp.net I can get those for you. Remember to make your class and birthsign reflect your character.
Birth Signs
Classes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 pm
ATTENTION!

THIS IS MY JOB:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am
Okkkayyyy people so I FINALLY posted the code for the Banners in case one of you wants to use them.
PS: Thanks Rai for digging the URL for the banner out and using it even though I didn't have it coded.

BTW EVERYONE: I encourage you all to check out mybannermaker.com
It's easy to use for whatever reason you have. Feel free to make your own banner for the guild if you want. (hint hint)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm
ATTENTION:

Gigant Abraxia and Water_Dragon_Rai have been promoted to crew and Imperator Gnome and Confused Insanity demoted to member.

In an effort to get the guild more organized and active, these changes have been put in effect. It's nothing personal, its just that in my experience, Rai is a good administrator and Savo/ Brax make a good team when it comes to running things and recruiting members.

For those who have been pro-/demoted, do not fret- your ranks in the factions will remain as they are.

I REPEAT: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DEMOTED OR PROMOTED, WHATEVER RANK YOUR CHARACTERS ARE IN YOUR RESPECTIVE FACTIONS, THEY WILL BE KEPT THE SAME REGARDLESS OF RANK IN THE GUILD ITSELF.

Also, I will be inviting a few people to join us- I know them pretty well, and they are good at this thing we call Role Playing.

I thank you for understanding, and if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

The Scars of Oblivion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas