Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 am
I'll keep posting when I can these next few weeks, but I'm in the same boat Bobbi's in. As roommates, its our collective air conditioning that's broken. They still haven't fixed it. I'd lol, but I've been having to sleep at other people's apartments because my room gets so ungodly hot at night. I even slept on the kitchen floor once. I also am getting over some sort of stomach flu. I'll be available for posting, but I'm not gonna check on it as often until the AC is fixed. Also, I'm moving in less than two weeks, so I won't have internet for a hot minute after that. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm
AC is fixed! WE'RE BACK, BICHES!* >D

*0:45 in n_n Love these, really do.  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am
Sooo, I'm not going anywhere or anything, I've just had a really hard time posting lately XDD

I've got a lot of stressful stuff going on and I've been feeling pretty crummy, so posting isn't high up on my to do list. I'll be on skype and such, it's just that whole motivation thing gets shot to hell when I'm stressed XD; I'll toss one out every once in a while to keep my characters alive, but don't expect a normal amount of activity. Sorreh DX  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:35 am
I'm going to be moving on the 15th (in theory–if the apartment is ready), so I'm busy packing. I won't have internet when I move in, and I don't plan on getting it for a month or so while I get settled. My sister has the internet, though, so I will use her computer for posting.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VoLt189

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm
So... as many of you may have noticed, I've been MIA lately. I apologize for that. As I've said before, I'll be going on a mission trip to Armenia this summer. In fact, tomorrow I take off (which is why I'm positing this).

Since school ended, my schedule has been weird. I have work at odd hours and, since it's a 45 minute drive from my house to work, I need to get ready two hours before I leave so I could hit the road and have a 15 minute cushion between my arrival and work. Work has consumed my life 'cause I've been trying to save up for my mission trip while paying off credit card bills. On my free times, I just want to shut down my brain. So I do. Hence why I've been MIA.

Sunday was my friend's wedding. He had asked me to be a groomsman. Typically, groomsman don't do anything. I just happened to be his only filmmaker friend. So he asked me to make a movie for his wedding. So I did. So that project kept me busy for a couple of weeks.

Now... I'm off to another country for about a month. So, uh... yeah... I'll have internet access for the first couple of weeks, but after that, I got nothin'. I won't be back until the 2nd, so if anything does happen, you guys have my permission to move my characters about.

I apologize for my inactivity. Things should change when I get back. And if I don't get back 'cause my plane exploded or I ate something funky in Armenia, then I love you all and all that other jazz. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 pm
They keep delaying my move out date, so I'm still busy pretty much waiting to move. John from Cleveland is coming out to visit us on the 31st, so I won't be posting much then, either. Then I go to hang with my sister in Ohio from Aug 9th-13th. XD  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 pm
I'll be moving this Saturday, I guess (or so they say). Picking up John from the airport tomorrow, working all week while he's here crying . Then I'll be going out to my sister's in Ohio, then coming back and hooking up the internet at my new place.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm
Still no internet.

Princess Amanita is a Sue, and yes I did approve her. XD Other people can make gag characters, too. Mizu's awesome enough that she won't abuse it. She's (Mizu's) not seriously Sue-y. XD That being said, I have approved of her. If she /wants/ to she could, like... ruin the roleplay. XDDD Yeah, I know, that's a lot of XDs. Guys, Sues amuse me. I'm tickled. Just read her profile. It's epically fail. Epically fail. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I've fallen so far behind on things in FoM 'cause of no internet. I won't be able to afford the internet until the beginning of next month, probably.

When I get back, I'm gonna revamp things a bit. 'Cause it's a huge universe, anyone can post on any world at pretty much any time. Characters don't have to stay on Olympus. You really don't need to wait for me. I'm giving Noelle full GM powers while I'm gone, if she wants them.

Balthazar tripped and faceplanted.
Mina's off doing mousey things.

Got to meet John from Cleveland. biggrin Super awesomeness.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:51 am
I'm back. I gotta catch up and stuff. Noelle was gonna do a time skip, and I like that idea. Activity throughout the entire guild has been dismal. /=  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 am
SO, my situation has not improved, but this time instead of a lack of motivation it's a lack of TIME. XD

I'm just sticking this here for official reference. My presence may or may not be scarce, it all depends on my weekly work load which fluctuates. If I'm interacting with your character in an RP and disappear, you are allowed to discontinue the interaction without my reply, unless you'd like to wait.  

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

LevDa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 am
So I guess I can finally post here. Hello everyone! Sorry about me suddenly going MIA for.... god knows how long. Honestly this summer has been chaotic with going to the hospital multiple times (not for me thankgod) and for getting finally situated in my new school. I recently just got my drivers licence so now my parents want me to finally get a job. My workload at the moment is still pretty big (5 classes to take care of so the max 15 credits). I will try to be more ontop of HA and I am sorry I have been MIA and not saying things a lot. I miss you guys and hopefully soon I will be able to post more frequently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 pm
Jeimuzu Kuro
Hello peoples, just letting you know that I am not going to be active in the guild for pretty much the rest of this week. I am going to be spending the next 72 hours pretty much doing work/ working on Chaos to get this cosplay done. After that starting Friday I will be at Anime Banzai through this Sunday. I will probably still be on Skype during this week and upon occasion during the weekend if anyone really needs me but I won't be too active. Talk to you all after this hectic week is over and looking forward to showing lots of awesome pictures of Banzai. Without further ado... BANZAI! *dives into his work load*

Because James is James.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:01 pm
Finals are coming up T^T they start this week and end in early November. I'll try to get on a post but I can't guarantee that I'll be completely active (which I totally am right now 8D). Wish me luck ><.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 pm
I will be gone for about one week.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:16 pm
I'm leaving laaaate Friday night or eeeaaarly Saturday morning to visit a friend. Will be gone until late Sunday night, but I probably won't even be online until Monday afternoon. Just giving a head's up!  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff