Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Lies Beyond The Door

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:59 pm
This thread is to keep track of the guild members who will be absent for a prolonged period of time. If you are going to be away for a week or more, please post here.

There is no need to post here if you will only be gone for less than a week.

ABSENT  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:24 am
Well....As I've announced to most of y'all by now, I'm leaving to move back to weezy soon. I don't know how long I'll be without internet. And I'm sorry I keep doin' this to y'all. But it can't really be helped right now. Sorry...

Love, Peace, and Rock N' Roll.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yuniko_Stormrider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm
My family and I are moving to Tennesse soon so we are going to be mostly be busy packing. I will log on to make sure that I keep up, but otherwise it's up to how much time I may have.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm
Okay, I really did not realize how busy I'd be, but I won't be able to post until after break.  

Kichi Kuronagi

Yuniko_Stormrider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 am
*Update*

Now the option of moving to Tennesse is still up in the air, but there are still a great many things that will keep me from the comp. As such I will be unable to participate in the roleplays or any other thing here on Gaia. I'm sorry. When I do get back on I should have another profile ready to audition. Thus able to adjust it according to the requirements of the thread.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 pm
My activity isn't going to be so good over the next few days/Christmas season. I reserved my vacation time for work for the 23rd of December to New Years Eve. I'll have all seven of those days off, but I'm not sure I'll be very active then, either. 'Tis the season to drink hot coco around a Christmas Tree with family members and watch good ol' seasonal movies like A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol, and Die Hard (what, it's a Christmas movie ;D).

I'll still be checking Gaia everyday, and I'll be on Skype fairly regularly. I'll post if I can.  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm
Arylkia, one of our newest members, will be unable to remain active over the coming week or two due to a personal issue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm
I'll be missing all day tomorrow and Saturday. Since it's Christmas and all... >_O" Just felt the need to post it up. Then next week, I might be on occasionally, I really need to clear out my room to redecorate. XD  

LavenderSakura
Crew

Melodious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Okies guys, tomorrow's New Years for me, and I'm probably gonna be on and off for the next couple of days because of dinner and lunch invitations D: . I know this is a tough time for us, but I'll come on every minute I can to help with the rebuilding (though I'm pretty slack as is D: >w<"").

I hope I'm around when we catch the b[EXPLETIVE] who thought they were [EXPLETIVE] [EXPLETIVE] enough to get on here and [EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIVE] our prized role plays.

See you all soon x///3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 pm
This is just in case I need to post here again, unfortunately i am still grounded but i think i can get off it quite soon.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Vai Vedrai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Just checking in to let everyone know (at least those that care) that things are starting to get more manageable, though I go back to school on Sunday. While this might not exactly make sense, I'll be more consistent with posting when I can use it as an excuse not to do work instead of having other excuses not to post (if that makes sense at all).

Thanks for being so understanding with all of this. I've been semi-keeping up with things as I can, so depending on how much snow we get tonight (and if that means I have to work tomorrow or not), I might be able to post as early as tomorrow.

Hope everything is going well for everyone else!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm
...I guess it kind of goes without saying....I mean...most of y'all have probably noticed by now (look at me, talkin' like I'm some kind of big deal or somethin' XP), but I have unreliable internet, and have been gone for quite some time. I'm really sorry I keep doing this to y'all, and I wish I could think of anything to excuse myself other than "I'm sorry" and "Well, it's not my fault I have sucky internet", which, I know, doesn't cut it. And the latter isn't even completely true. If I hadn't wasted so much time ******** up my life all these years, maybe I'd have my own damn place and dependable money by now. But whatever. Anyway, I just wanted to say, I'm gonna be trying to catch up with everything. It's gonna be hard for me with PLL, cause I also got TFWL to think about, and that one well...pretty much completely depends on me. But anyway....I'm currently working on one huuuge post to try to get Destati kinda caught up..or rather, get all the intro crap done with. I guess I should've just started at a later part in that little mini-plot-intro-whatever, but...a;sldkfasj;fdklaj

Anyway...I dunno when I'll post the super-long thingamadoodle catchup post thing. Probly once I get dependable internet, which, I dunno when that'll be. But until then, I think it'll be okay if y'all wanna go ahead and put PLL Destati on the inactive list. It's not like it'll hurt anything, I guess, seeing as he still hasn't even interacted with anyone yet. But yeah....

Sorry again. I really hope I get my s**t in order soon. I'm just...so damn busy....>.>  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm
Okay to let ya know I am going to disappear for awhile, till internet is back up. I already gave permission to Psalm to GM Mulan and Mushu. As for Dawn, well she is in the labyrinth.... so lets just say she got lost for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 am
I totally forgot to tell you guys i was in Bolgaria for a week! Im so sorry >< Im back now, and ready to roll.  

Mizz_FUJIN

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 am
Alright guys I will be gone from now until whenever we are able to get internet set up in our apartment. My wedding is Friday OMG!!! Anyway, I will be back as soon as I can. I have given Psalm the permission to control Leon and Kyle Shang. However, all of the moderators can GM any other characters as may be deemed necessary.  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff