PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:18 am
prove your own person being here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Curium

Seority

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:34 pm
I thought I was an alien ^_^
(my home isnt this world you know. my home is heaven. so tecnically i would be an alien. XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:37 pm
rftkfan
prove your own person being here.

Cogito Ergo Sum.

well, Cogito Cogito, but I might be wrong.  

ioioouiouiouio

rftkfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:10 am
Seority
(my home isnt this world you know. my home is heaven. so tecnically i would be an alien. XP)
She nailed it. If you consider heaven your home as the angel do then the "aliens" Do not belong here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:51 pm
A very famous vulcan said "It is only human arragance to belive we are the only ones that was created" I tend to agree with him.  

rftkfan

Curium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:14 pm
rftkfan
A very famous vulcan said "It is only human arragance to belive we are the only ones that was created" I tend to agree with him.

Spock? He was a wise alien, however, he wasn't really an alien.

However possible it may be that space aliens could have visited the Earth, it's not very probable. Heck, it's possible for a room full of monkeys with typewriters to write Hamlet if given eternity. Does that mean it's likely to happen, no.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:20 am
That still says it is posible. Hark by the window break. Sorry remeo and juliet. The universe is a constant change.  

rftkfan

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:37 am
rftkfan
The universe is a constant change.

No it's not. The universe is in a constant cycle of repitition. Change only occours on a small-scale basis.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:06 pm
The universe is constantly expanding. Old stars are dying and new ones are being born. The universe is constantly growing. With grouth comes change. If there is no change there is no grouth. excuse the spelling  

rftkfan

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:09 pm
rftkfan
The universe is constantly expanding. Old stars are dying and new ones are being born. The universe is constantly growing. With grouth comes change. If there is no change there is no grouth. excuse the spelling

With growth comes decandence and death, which, in turn, gives way to new 'life'. This 'life' simply repeats the cycle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:34 pm
Nice theory, but nobody's ever seen a star form, for one. It's also goes against the first law of thermodynamics, if I'm not mistaken. God has obviously created these laws, and His working outside of theme isn't incredibly common anymore since the writing of Revelations. Any working he does outside of these "laws" would be commonly known as miracles [hey, they're His rules over our puny little universe, he can do what He wants with them].  

Death T-2

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Seority

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:57 pm
rftkfan
Seority
She nailed it. If you consider heaven your home as the angel do then the "aliens" Do not belong here.

are you saying that i dont belong here?
oh wait... YEAH! ok then yep thats what i mean ^_^
but i have a gift that can help these poor ppl on earth to save them from a terrible fate which i find is awsome, but anyway..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:28 am
Death T-2
Nice theory, but nobody's ever seen a star form, for one. It's also goes against the first law of thermodynamics, if I'm not mistaken. God has obviously created these laws, and His working outside of theme isn't incredibly common anymore since the writing of Revelations. Any working he does outside of these "laws" would be commonly known as miracles [hey, they're His rules over our puny little universe, he can do what He wants with them].

The first law of thermodynamics states that the change in internal energy of a system is equal to the difference in the total heat added to a system and the total work done on a system. E(internal)=Q(total)-W(total).

I think maybe you were referring to the second law of thermodynamics which states that "All real processes in isolated systems proceed so that the entropy will always increase." Entropy, physically, is a measure of disorder. So, the second law basically means that everything in the universe (since the universe is the largest isolated system) will naturally move toward disorder.

The formation and death of stars does not break the first or second law of thermodynamics, if it did, then they would no longer be called laws... xd  

Curium

Death T-2

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:00 pm
I always get my laws confused. They need cathier names. xd

But, since we do not know everything, the scientific laws are not absolute, they just model how scientists of today think. Remember some of the "laws" of the last few centuries aren't around anymore.

But alas, I was thinking of the second law. Entropy is abundant and growing, especially in modern human brain cells. xd  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff