Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm
Crevista Village

DESCRIPTION:
In this nice town the inhabitants are friendly and helpful. The day is bright and most everyone has a farm, if they have livestock they are considered foolish and have towering fences with spikes or barbed wire on the top to keep away the monsters. There is an evening that passes and is only a few minutes long. During that time the people lock up their homes to keep their families safe from the monsters. If you are caught out at night beware. it is so dark if you have your hand a few inches infront of you you still wont be able to see it. The creatures that come out hunt by smell and sound.
LANDSCAPE:
A farming town with homes that have bars and high fences to protect the inhabitant's homes. Most have windows with metal shutters that can be barred closed (imagine will smiths house in I am Legend XD only not so fancy)
ENEMIES:
large wolves that are as large as men with jaws that can break bones.
Evil spirits
Nightmarish monsters  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Naoko arrived the city after a long walk, she was tired and angry "Boys are stupid!" she said "And girls are even more stupid cus they believe them!" she said and collected her hair "Time for a new start.. as a boy!" she thought and started to practice on her boy's voice.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 pm
Kiara put the hood of her coat on top of her head, looking around. Ugh, why did I end up in this place... she thought. She clearly looked annoyed, and looked around. She saw a boy near her and watched him, still clutching on the coat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 pm
((nuu Dx she doesnt need to know about her! she need to think its a boy ^^ -this will be more funny-))

"Perfect.." she wishpered to herself and sat down, her legs hurted. She wanted to rest a little but the sunlight was too strong. "Arg!" she said and yelled over the sun "Turn yourself down a little!"

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 pm
((oh okay sorry ^^;;
i'll just edit it and say Kiara saw a boy. xD))

Kiara heard the boy shout, and was surprised. "Why don't you go to some shade?" she said, appearing behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm
Naoko got shocked and turn around fast "Ah.. uhm.." she said slowly "J..just who are you?" she tried to act cool and copy the boys from her island  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Kiara could tell he was shocked, so she just said in a calm voice. "My name's Kiara. You?" she asked, looking at him. She continued to clutch on her coat, so that her head won't get sunlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 pm
"N..naoko.." She said slowly and looked away "W..what's with the coat?" she asked slowly "Its hot as hell right now" she said, trying not to act to mean.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 pm
"Oh, this?" Kiara said, looking at her coat. "I don't like the sun, and I don't have a umbrella." she said, then looked at Naoko.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 pm
((her pic doesnt work Dx))

Naoko "Oh.. sorry for my rudeness" she said slowly, she didnt want to hurt the girl though she was a boy now "L..lets go under the tree or something.."  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:34 pm
((whose pic?))

"Okay." Kiara said, nodding. She went under the shade of a tree, and put down the hood, showing her black hair. "Ah, finally. I can put this down now." she said, enjoying the breeze that blew through her hair.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:36 pm
(( Kiara's o.o, i dont know what will be naoko's reaction of her look if i dont see the pic Dx ))  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 pm
((oh, wait. lemme search for another. xP))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am
((okay, here's the pic-> Kiara's pic ))  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 am
"Wah!" Naoko got scared as she saw Kiara and fell on the floor "J..just what are you???" she asked little scared.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff