Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 am
Camwen Wrote:
Happy Birthday to Mewliz!!!

Enjoy some refreshments!

Don't forget to save room for cake!!

Happy Birhday, Mewli_! My laptop isn't cooperaing, is still waking up and wants to be bribed, bu I am in s_hool uniform! As everyone knows, kittens are born wise, but I am going to the obedien_e _lass for dogs, to (heh heh) help train them.... lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 am
Jester25 Wrote:
Thank you! >.<
The Cake and Ice cream look amazing.
*get's a piece of cake and some ice cream*

I just want to say thank you again. Because I am a newer member here, and this guild seems very welcoming and I am looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

HAPPY B-DAY JESTER!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're a kooky bunch...but if you can put up with our craziness...you'll do just fine! smilies/icon_xd.gif  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

mewliz

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 am
thanks guys i need this me birthday is sad no present no cake my bro area ll me cake an my print was i got my nails one but thats all  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am
humble_gypsy_traveller Wrote:

HAPPY B-DAY JESTER!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're a kooky bunch...but if you can put up with our craziness...you'll do just fine! smilies/icon_xd.gif

Thank you >.<
and I'm pretty crazy at times myself, so I think that I'll be okay smilies/icon_smile.gif

@thread: Happy Birthday Mewliz!

Noble Jester

Hardened Warrior

the-leaky-pen

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm
mewliz Wrote:
thanks guys i need this me birthday is sad no present no cake my bro area ll me cake an my print was i got my nails one but thats all

Aw, happy birthday, Mewliz! Sorry to hear your birthday isn't going so great.

Here, have some virtual hugs and cake. ::offers them::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 pm
mewliz Wrote:

Aw. I dressed in pink, which I never, and a school uniform (sort of) which I never. Kitten Star was sassy (which I am), but it hardly seemed polite to show up at your party being THAT sassy! (I'll go tease the puppehs in obedience school later today, heh heh.) And I got reminded to come see if humble was here - she's flashing skin! ^^

Also, I do LOOOOVVVVEEEE Bento!

My birthday in thrown in the calendar right after Christmas...so I've those kind of birthdays before. Aw. *Pats mewliz.*

Yay! My fish are about to glow! How's that for wishing you a happy birthday!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

mewliz

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 pm
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:

Aw. I dressed in pink, which I never, and a school uniform (sort of) which I never. Kitten Star was sassy (which I am), but it hardly seemed polite to show up at your party being THAT sassy! (I'll go tease the puppehs in obedience school later today, heh heh.) And I got reminded to come see if humble was here - she's flashing skin! ^^

My birthday in thrown in the calendar right after Christmas...so I've those kind of birthdays before. Aw. *Pats mewliz.*

thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 pm
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:

Aw....pretty art in your siggy.

thanks

Really cute art in your siggy - let's see if my comment prints this time, I closed two tabs and cleared cache before I started to edit this - and no, didn't see my comment when I came back. My laptop has been doing this the past few days. I hope it isn't dying as fast as it appears to be...  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

mewliz

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:

thanks

Really cute art in your siggy - let's see if my comment prints this time, I closed two tabs and cleared cache before I started to edit this - and no, didn't see my comment when I came back. My laptop has been doing this the past few days. I hope it isn't dying as fast as it appears to be...

how do you take your coffee?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:

thanks

Strong and black, or Latte if it's early or late, or just for a treat! Ty.

I once made the sad mistake of having 3 expressos...and nothing else. I think I was still wired the next day...  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

mewliz

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 pm
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:
jellykans Wrote:
mewliz Wrote:

thanks

Strong and black, or Latte if it's early or late, or just for a treat! Ty.

I once made the sad mistake of having 3 expressos...and nothing else. I think I was still wired the next day...
even thou i never drank coffee i would take mine black like my men  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm
*enters slowly, flamethrower at the ready*
>.>
<.<
Don't see the creepy b*****d anywhere... Happy birthday, Mewliz! I'd sing you a song, but... well, you never did anything to me, so that would just be mean.

*A fat, snowy hand pokes the back of his head* What th- YOU! *chases the snowman into the distance, bursts of flame illuminating the evening air.*  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Tai Shenron

Ice-Cold Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:12 pm
Happy Birthday Mewliz!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm
Happy birthday Mewliz! smilies/icon_smile.gif  

Nikolita

Exxos

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm
Happy Birthday, Mewliz!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games

Customize your own avatar now!