Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kitwana'antara: Duchess RP Contest Open! Link 1st Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:31 am
Hehehehe. . . . PM sent! Definitely glad to see you're interested in the pride! I remember thinking he'd make a perfect member after reading up on him in your plot thread.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image
This girl is brand new, I just received her and she has no history to speak of. As such I'd love to have her in this pride, as an original member. She could be a Healer? (who secretly hopes to be a Master Healer someday >.>)  

Deneris

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am
Here's the link for you, Painted Moose:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17449493

Sorry for the long wait, the beginning of the week is a bit hectic for me. I'll PM this to you as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:33 am
Deneris: Oooooh, yay for another member! I'll definitely add you to the list later tonight, when I have more than a few minutes online. *has to run some errands this morning*

I'm tickled pink at all the interest and can't wait to get this baby official. ; ) Hope everyone has been well!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Deneris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 am
Yay! :3 I'd love to help with getting enough RPs as well  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 am
Everyone welcome Deneris and Kousei to our mix, bringing with them another healer and our first Vizier! 8D

The vizier, for RP reference, is actually Nawiri'chiwa's uncle . . . her mother's brother, to be very specific. Anyway, still need one more RP up and running and hopefully wrapped by the first week of December. o_o; If we want to get this pride official, at any rate.

@Deneris: I don't mind starting another one with Nawiri'chiwa or Ezequiel if you're interested.  

Kitwana Antara

Deneris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 am
How about with Ezequiel? I was thinking about Shai's history and decided her family was run-off and she left for a while to search for her siblings (no luck there). And now she's come back :3 Naturally she'd meet the scout first.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 pm
I'd be up for a RP with Lichas. smile  

kousei

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 am
*pokes about just cause* <<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 am
So we still need to get three RP's in within a months time frame before our lil' Pride can become official. Apologies to anyone who's waiting on a tag from me, the holiday season caught up with me I'm afraid.

:3

But if anyone wants to get some AIM logs in or something let me know.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 am
*nomses thready*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 am
*chews on Syr* o.o We need to have Jaddis bump in to Nawiri'chiwa too. Might be fun. . . .  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 am
Also!

If anyone who owns pride members wants to PM the mule with uncerts, I'd be happy to make us some more banner and/or signatures for the mule AND prepare to get things 'prettied up' for our members list when we do become official.

Edit: Also, I lost some links to RPs due to having some on my PC and some on my lap top. Well, my PC is dead so . . . .if anyone has any links to RPs could you send them my way? >: I know I'm missing some unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am
*dusts off* Can't wait to get this bad boy official. << Then I can sign up for pridal customs and do some RP events to bring in more members!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 am
-spiffs up her lion- Anyone want some rp with Fiore? C:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers