Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 am
kouri-chan_xx
Dimi Deiod
So.. Eh... Hi again!.. I have alot of time to spare now.. So.. Eh.. Yooo.. sweatdrop
eek heart eek
4laugh

Heeeey!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 am
Holy s**t.  

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 am
Ha!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:26 pm
Hey everyone, I'm home.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

YourLittleNarrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 pm
Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't been on like at all, but I decided to pursue a Phd in my field. Which, surprisingly enough, leaves me very little time in my daily life. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:46 am
Since it seemed unclear in the jutsu list, I want to ask if you all are okay with Shunshin also giving a chk mod bonus to Dodge Bonus >_>;;

(It's a D-Rank No Element Ninjutsu, for reference)

@YourLittleNarrator: That's pretty awesome razz  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 am
kouri-chan_xx
Since it seemed unclear in the jutsu list, I want to ask if you all are okay with Shunshin also giving a chk mod bonus to Dodge Bonus >_>;;

(It's a D-Rank No Element Ninjutsu, for reference)

@YourLittleNarrator: That's pretty awesome razz

I dont think it should.
Otherwise it becomes to op at higher levels. Because at that point i could argue adding it to sleight of hand or stealth too and it gets crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:45 am
Hello everyone! It's been a while and I'm sure most of you have no clue who I am. I was randomly thinking about gaia the other day and thought I'd say hello, maybe think about doing some RPing if I can stay active.

Figured if I can stay and chat with some people I'll be motivated enough to keep logging on. Anyway, its nice to see some of you are still around. I was nosing around and it seems like a lot of stuff I had before was either deleted/archived, so if I did come back I'd probably just start fresh. Besides, a lot of the stuff I did was the product of a goofy youth. I'm a changed man now!

Sorry, it just feels kinda cool to reconnect after all these years. What's new? smile  

Hiro Knight Kansei

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Welcome back Hiro!

Anyone still around...?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru
Welcome back Hiro!

Anyone still around...?

Just waiting for some love dear brother.  

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:30 am
Lord_Titus2012
Hoshigaki Hiru
Welcome back Hiro!

Anyone still around...?

Then let's get going (I guess? xd ) I'll try to get back to RP in Kiri, and slowly see if I can get this project for a slightly modified game system going in Iwa for people to try out.

I know there's a mission going on in Kiri, anyone active not participating in it? Maybe we could get something going.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:57 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru
Lord_Titus2012
Hoshigaki Hiru
Welcome back Hiro!

Anyone still around...?

Then let's get going (I guess? xd ) I'll try to get back to RP in Kiri, and slowly see if I can get this project for a slightly modified game system going in Iwa for people to try out.

I know there's a mission going on in Kiri, anyone active not participating in it? Maybe we could get something going.

*Cough* BETA TESTING *Cough*  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:09 pm
PupSage
Hoshigaki Hiru
Lord_Titus2012
Hoshigaki Hiru
Welcome back Hiro!

Anyone still around...?

*Cough* BETA TESTING *Cough*

Ha sure! I like this little prototype mission so far, you might have to finish it alone though... I'll get back to it right away!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:42 am
It's been a while since I've used the system here, but is there any way I could help?  

Hiro Knight Kansei

YourLittleNarrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:02 pm
If anyone needs help theorycrafting the beta stuff, just let me know I check on every few days or so wink

Also, if there is someone that doesn't mind a kind of slow roll mission I should be able to post at least once a week.

The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games