Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm
Post Bios Here!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm
Well I guess I will start. I'm Eyes. I come from a dimension far across the universe. I joined up with the GSGC upon my arrival and have been protecting Gaia ever since. I am an expert fighter and occasionally my past arrives and causes issues for everyone.  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

Elza Blade

Partying Friend

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am
Hiya all! ^-^

I'm Elza! Elza Blade! Explosives expert extraordinaire! Need to defuse a bomb? Call me! Need to blow something up or open (Ex. Mess Hall doors...etc.)? Call me! Need to blow someone up? Call me! I'll be glad to help! (And if you have some candy you're willing to part with I'll be even more glad!! biggrin

I love candy and explosives! And trust me, I never take a detour to get either, I always have them with me!

Oh, I'm rather hyper too, just to warn ya! And I'm a bit weird, but I like it that way! Just look at my room!

My bestestestest friend in the whole wide world is Nuie...though I haven't seen her around lately, I hope she's alright!!

I'll bet you know more then you ever wanted to about me by now! But if you ever want to know more, just give me a holler and I'll tell ya what I'm willing to!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 pm
Hey! I'm Nuie..short for A. NuEvil. I'm from the USA here on planet Earth. I come from a long line (10 generations, last I checked) of NuEvils...each one of us have first names starting with the letter A.

I was approached by the powers that be for my diplomatic skills. I was a negotiator prior to joining the GSGC.

In fact, that's how I met my best friend, Elza Blade. We ended up working together to defuse a dangerous situation...she defused the bomb (which I believe she kept as a souvenir) and I defused the bomber. All hostages were released and no one was hurt.

I accept the position here at the GSGC to do my best to protect this planet and/or our allies.

A. NuEvil

Tai Naito

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 am
My name is Tai Naito. I am known in Gaia for my involvement with the Zurg, through my connections with the ANBU ninjas (I am a former leader, and was the leader at the time of the Zurg invasion). I came to meet SGC Labtech (Labby) about a year later and she introduced me to this fine establishment. We are also madly in love >w> heart

I bring with me the political connections of the time of the Zurg, the fighting skills of a true kunoichi, and a knowledge of Gaia that exceeds many.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:25 pm
I am fox.
I love cookies.
I am obsessed with the color purple.
I am extremely hyper.
I joined the GSGC sometime in 07.
nothing more to know about me,
and with that,
I bid
you
good
day.  

shadow~fox~girl

Fluffy Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Althea NuEvil

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 am
Hey there cutie!

I'm Althea...cousin to Nuie.

My life experiences with my family has sent me into the field of psychology. Think about it...our family name is NuEvil and all our first names start with the letter A... A. NuEvil...O.o 10 plus generations of dealing with this name...yeah, counseling is a good life choice.

Anyhoo...I don't believe that drugs should be the first option in healing emotional hurts...candy has a much better result. Padded rooms are not my friend (except when I want to zone).

I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. I'm here if you need to talk.

SGC Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games