Submit

old for gold
old for gold
100%
 100%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 28

nightwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm
Retro & revamped TV shows make me feel like an oldbie...
for my husband it is snake bit piercings (darn kids lol)...

what about you... complain away Gaians  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 am
Analog Clocks
80's-90's Robot movies
Actor's of previous days in cameo's or revamped movies.
Celebrity Deaths unfortunately
TVLand  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Chris_Ffolger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 am
hitting 25 and realizing that there are a lot of things that dont hold my interest anymore... 18/19 year old girls among them... *sorry I am on my way to being a dirty old man and i know it* on a side note to that my wife slaps me when i make comments like that so... haha

but yeah tv definitely does. When did fake reality become viewable tv?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 am
I don't feel old!

It's a state of mind and mine is particularly warped so I don't feel or think old.

Bring on those Twenty-Somethings!

BTW, I'm 68 you youngins!
Never give up the Ship!

Pflibbitz

Chris_Ffolger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am
I'm 25 but I mostly work with/around 40something's plus. That's why I've got such a twisted outlook on everything. When I used to work maintenance for a fast food place awhile back i worked with a 50 year old and 60ish year old. sweatdrop they made me a dirty old man before my time lol.

i still dont watch much tv, but then again I'm never really home to begin with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm
Life. crying

Seriously though, Anniversary Editions of movies that came out when I was a kid make me feel old. Going to Anime Boston made me feel old too. crying  

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Everything... but mostly painful joints.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:03 am
Many parts of my body. My knees are getting arthritis, and I can predict storms with them. My neck and back aren't all that great (injuries from my younger years). I have a heart condition (non-fatal, thank gods). Looking at high school kids and thinking "those idiotic, disrespectful little punks". The fact that I love M*A*S*H to bits. The fact that most of my college classmates are younger than me. And I'm only 23... Yeah. I feel old...  

Coreander - The Crabbit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 am
All my aching joints ... and my first born turning 24 today! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm
being the only non-freshman in a class, and making fun of high school kids because they have to go to great lengths for alcohol, when people don't check my I.D. anymore when I buy liquor, when I get credit offers and offers to refinance my house (which apparently I have according to creditors), when my back hurts when I wake up, when they play all my fav. music on "classic" radio stations, etc. etc. All in all I like being my age despite the negative things I just said 3nodding  

Alexis Arquette

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 am
Realizing I'm older than my supervisors, saying "when I was in college", and remembering the 80s, though, I'm only 23.

My boyfriend is almost 30, though he looks like he's in his early 20s got a letter from the Scooter Store, I teased him for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am
Physically i'm doing great. I'm in better shape than when i was in highschool so it's needless to say i'm feeling young still yet.

Only thing that i catch myself doing that makes me feel old is when i'm in lecture mode and i happen to say "now, back when i was a kid blah, blah, blah..." =_=;

doesn't happen often, but it hits my mental state like a hammer.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Azure Revel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 pm
Going to college with all these 17-18 year olds fresh out of HS... i mean i'm only 23... but i still feel kinda old  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:01 pm
Jtatsion
Going to college with all these 17-18 year olds fresh out of HS... i mean i'm only 23... but i still feel kinda old
lol i turn 30 next may so that makes me feel old and when the kids on here tell me im old lol and my legs hurt baddd  

Janaiva

Venuslady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Seeing what me and my big sister wore during the Woodstock and Hippie days all coming back again! You know... tie dye, bellbottoms, hiphuggers and so on. Oh, if I was only 20 lbs lighter!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff