Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Whats your Nationality? ((A Non-Racist Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless901

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm
Philippine- born, Japanese/Chinese raised, and American citizen as of now. But, I want to be Canadian soon enough.

Predominantly Filipino, with an unknown mix of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Laotian, Vietnamese, and somehow, a bit of Portuguese.

I am borne of many pasts, lived an adventure, and ready for what comes next.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 pm
Chinese by blood.

Canadian by nationality.  

Silvrya

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 am
I'm American.
Pennsylvania Deutch 100% (Originally German Immigrants that were mistaken as Dutch in the Pennsylvania because of the German word for German sounding so similar to "Dutch")  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 am
American
Born, raised, and rep'ing the 808
100% Jap
~edit~
And I mean that derogatory way of saying "Japanese" in the mean way because I'm a Jap and I can do stuff like that.
Damned slant eyed, rice eating, neat freak son of a bitches... cool  

Delta 8O8

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 am
American, yes, but being the melting pot country that it is, I am part British, Irish, Mainly Scottish and French, and I have a couple of Native American tribes in me...I believe Algonquin and Cherokee...Being all of that, I have an olive tone to my skin, most likely due to the Native American parts....

Speakin of famous people we're related to...

SockPuppetSkitzo

There's rumors of Ulysses S. Grant being related to the (her mother's side of the family)

I too, have been told that I'm related to Ulysses....
Also, George Washington, Betsy Ross, And my great grandmother or somethin was a princess of an indian tribe...The Algonquin one, I believe....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:42 pm
100% German. Born and raised in America, but my grandparents on both sides were German immigrants.... There are Natzi's in my family tree... Well, Nazi scientists.
I've got blue eyes blond hair, you know, aryan.  

dragonhealer

amateurauthor

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 pm
dragonhealer
100% German. Born and raised in America, but my grandparents on both sides were German immigrants.... There are Natzi's in my family tree... Well, Nazi scientists.
I've got blue eyes blond hair, you know, aryan.

And now I hate you. xd Just kidding.

Well, I'm Jewish. I was born and raised in America. My family is from Hungary, Israel, Czechoslovakia, Russia, Germany, Poland, and some others I probably missed.
The only language I actually know from there is Hebrew.
Shalom!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 am
I'm half czech and half persian. Used to speak czech, farsi, and english when I was a kid and drove my teachers insane because I mixed all three languages together :3 Good times!  

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 am
Race and nationality aren't really related xD

I'm Dutch. Caucasian . Speak Dutch, little bit of German, same for Japanese and of course English ( duh )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm
Hoshiko104
I'm half czech and half persian. Used to speak czech, farsi, and english when I was a kid and drove my teachers insane because I mixed all three languages together :3 Good times!

:O

My brother did that with english and chinese when he was younger (only 2 languages...but still....) He also assumed that everyone else could speak chinese. It was sort of funny.

Nova Blancke

heart heart heart heart sky pirates.  

Silvrya

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out