Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 pm
*shrug*

Depends on how much of a stigma you can take i guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm
I'm not opposed to the rewritten prequel. It would be something different.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Darth Maul gets bested by a drunken rogue, getting shot in the back when he foolishly let his guard down. Humiliated by such an event, he vanishes, only to later resurface as a self-serving pirate.

Years later, Anakin loses his lightsaber in a game of Pazaak to that same drunken rogue, and when Obi-Wan scolds him for it later, he finally snaps at his mentor, and ends up Force Choking him to death in a rage. Realizing what he's done, he makes a run for it, finding sanctuary nowhere except when Palpatine sees his potential and offers him. Keep in mind he's not an adult yet. As a result, we get a teenage Darth Vader that's just regular Anakin in all-black and really mean. He kills Jar Jar just for kicks.

Then finally, Yoda gets bonked on the head and has a massive revealation about how stupid the Jedi " patience " is, and orders an all-out war between the Jedi and Sith. The ushers in the Clone Wars, but thanks to jumping the gun, the Jedi are on the Seperatist's side fighting against the clones, and Jango is still alive and well, fighting the Jedi, killing Mace thanks his jetpack being in fully working condition for a surprise aerial assault that kills Mace, along with a few other random Jedi.

Stuff like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Kinda, but i prefer maul to stilll be uber badass. Maul vs. Vader, ftw.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm
Maul VS Paul - Sith VS Redneck

Embrace the Dark Side, y'all. We'ins got cookies.

I hate RPing set characters though. Making your own allows a lot more freedom. That's just my 2 cents there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm
Well, you only need a few set ones. Kenobi, anakin... palps. That's about it. other than that, you probably could invent your own.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 am
Ugh....what to do for sunday what to do....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 am
I might be interested, although I'd prefer a Legacy or Mandalorian Wars era RP.  

Rodyn

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 pm
join the legacy one we have then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm
I wasn't aware we had one.  

Rodyn

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 pm
(This hasn't been touched in a while...)

Doing a bit of character history writing... Does anyone know of any prominent aristocracy's in the Outer Rim, circa 3,000BBY.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Hm. Not sure. if you're asking around the time of the rp, the year is closer to 3700 BBY, not 3000

If that's the case...

Well, the Thul family of Alderaan is shacked up with the Empire. The Empire itself seems to have a few prominent families (let's face it, their leadership has essentially been passed down), though none named in game.

The biggest one I can think of, that may or may not exist at the time, are the Hapans. Naboo would qualify as an aristocracy, though they have elected monarchs, though they have only been around for 200 years or so, so they may not have established their aristocracy yet.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Sorry, circa 4,000-3,600BBY then.

Alderaan is Core and Naboo is really too young. I'm looking for information less mainstream. Tapani is kinda what I had aimed for, but the Colonies are too Coreward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 am
Well, the question you're asking is hard to answer, simply because not much information exists out there. The only known places that would have any kind of aristocracy are the ones I listed. Short of creating your own, you don't have a lot of options. Tapani and Hapani are probably your best bets. Maybe Echani.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas