Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm
ThisEmptySoul
And then you slept with Mir? emotion_eyebrow That's about as suicidal as it gets. stressed

(( rofl I've got a deadly v****a rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm
((death by giney? challenge accepted! emotion_awesome death by snusnu!))

*after one last look in the mirror to make sure he looks alright, he heads for the MW. He reaches out for the doorknob but hesitates. Something is giving him a strange feeling he can't quite put his finger on, but decides it's best to laugh it off for the moment as he opens the door and heads for his favorite seat to think and absent mindedly do some research*.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm
*makes his way upstairs for a steamer, initially paying no mind to anyone else in the bar. However, once he's got his drink in hand and made his way to a stool, he takes notice that he's note alone.*

.... nice legs.
*sips his drink*

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm
*hearing a somewhat familiar voice he peeks over his book to see who it's owner is and get's excited after seeing that it's a certain dark elf* Tes! Heyo, it's been a while. How have you been? emotion_kirakira  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm
A while indeed. I've been uh... horny stressed *cough* er... well. I've been well ninja
*sips his drink rather slowly and loudly* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Ah redface *he looks away shyly for a moment before recovering and looking back and laughing* If you feel that you must be healthy at the very least. *his own impulses have been getting the better of him recently and it seems to be getting worse... or better depending on how you look at it, but he decides to leave that unsaid*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm
Healthy.... I suppose that's one way to think of it. As long as I don't start losing sleep over it like a while back... sweatdrop

*gives Kai a once over*
Almost a kind of a meek school girl look you've got going there.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:16 pm
emotion_kirakira So much you were... that sounds wonderf... *cuts himself off* >>; moderation has it's merits as well.

Hah. Leave it to Tes to notice *he says quite proud of himself running a hand through his hair* This outfit was chosen specifically to set the right mood for me to do research in. A lone girl seeking the comforts of knowledge. *clenches fist* yes it's perfect.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm
rofl It -sounds- wonderful, but in practice, your genitals kind of get tired of the stimulation stare crying

You've definitely got the look down, though you don't see many school girls walking around in capes. It would be amusing, though. emotion_awesome How's it working for your research?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm
*blushes while giggling uncontrollably for a minute before he calms down enough to form words again* Sounds like you had it rough rofl

The cape is because I'm also secretly a vampire that's searching the empty hallways for unsuspecting maidens. Though I've stepped on it a couple times and almost fallen on my face... gonk My theory behind dressing like a schoolgirl is if I pretend I'm smarter than I am for a while it will help me study. In practice though all I seem to be studying is unsuspecting maidens. whee  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Secret vampire, eh? emotion_eyebrow Would it still remain secret that you're a vampire if you're the only one wearing a cape? I'd think people might start catching on after a while. Maybe you should get some kind of retractable cape that just springs out when you're ready to pounce. It's more subtle for normal wear and makes the attack more dramatic looking.

And I'm sure studying unsuspecting maidens has its benefits ninja Not that I've ever done such a thing or anything ninja You can learn a lot, though... or so I assume ninja Probably nothing regarding the subject you're supposed to be studying, but as long as you're still learning, it can't be a total loss, right? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm
Hmm you may have a point. To keep my vampire secret I should vary my costumes so people would just think I'm eccentric! Like one day go to class as a magician, with a cape and the next day as a ninja, also with a cape, but with the added benefit of jumping roof to roof and giving my friends free cable TV. No one would ever suspect a ninja of also being a vampire! It's brilliant. emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira

Studying... well it does seem to be productive in a different way. Though I still haven't learned anything useful. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction...  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm
You can learn anatomy pretty well from it emotion_awesome Maybe not specifics like the names of muscle groups and everything, but you could still study the way everything curves and fits together and that's got to count for something ninja

I've heard of a vampire ninja once. Honestly can't remember her name... I remember her better as "leaf girl". She didn't have a cape though. I guess she wasn't into the cape thing. Too old fashioned or something?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm
*walks in and puts some money in the jukebox*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 pm
That makes sense and it gives me an excuse for being a people watcher.

There was one after all! I'll have to eliminate her so I can become the one and only ninja vampire in the world... though I guess in reality I'm neither, but I can probably manage to sneak into the MW Ladies' rooms if I wanted still. emotion_yatta

*feels fatigue starting to get the better of him as he covers a yawn and checks the non existent watch on his wrist*

It's getting pretty late. Take care Tes. *he waves as he leaves the MW*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games