Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 pm
She entered MW through the front door with the caterer. The two began directing the crew to set up the various food stations for TES's birthday celebration. Once the crew had their directions, Kat looked up to see the decorator coming in.

"Just decorate it all in black...black tablecloths, black candles, black everything. lol "

She turned her attention back to the caterer as he handed her a menu so that she could look it over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:05 pm
Vegetarian Menu for ThisEmptySoul's Birthday Party

Appetizers: Guacamole with Basil and Shallots, Chestnut Stuffed Mushrooms, Fried Sunchoke Chips with Rosemary Salt

Soups & Salads: Paprika & Red Pepper Soup with Pistachio Puree, Arugula Salad with Oranges and Caramelized Fennel

Main Dishes & Sides: Pan-Seared Polenta with Spicy Tomato-Basil Sauce, Quick Sautéed Kale with Toasted Pine Nuts, Mediterranean Couscous Cabbage Rolls, Roasted Root Vegetables with Chermoula

Drinks: Open bar wink
Dessert: Black Forest Cake  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm
:: having somehow gotten word of there being a birthday party and birthday party of course meaning there would be cakey ninja , she of course had to show up ::
ninja
Cakey! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:25 pm
Kat finished her business with the caterer and decorator and they left after Kat signed off on their respective invoices. She looked over when Miro arrived and smiled at the elf.

"Evening, Miro.....I guess you're here for the party? biggrin " She went around the bar to make a pitcher of Pomegranate Cosmos and set the pitcher in front of her usual seat at the bar. Grabbing a glass, she went around and had a seat, then poured a drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm
Miro's here for cakey ninja Cakey first, party second ninja
:: skips over to the food table and tries to nab the whole cake ninja , but is thwarted by staff :: gonk crying

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm
*A Town Car pulls up in the front of MW and a driver helps Psyzapp carefully get out of the car. He informs the Mistress he will be in the car out back in the parking lot and remain there until she instructs him otherwise. She nods and he walks her to the front door, holding it open so she can enter.

She grins as she sees Katana and Miro while entering.* I must be early. I thought for sure I'd be late. User Image How are you ladies tonight?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:34 pm
((no messengers, daddy's computer))

*materializes upstairs and looks around.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 pm
MiroIsCakeyless crying
:: pouts at the staff that's guarding the cakey :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm
((you should be able to access your chat via your yahoo email wink that's how I talk to you when I'm at work biggrin ))

She smiled at Psy and held up her drink. "Things are about to get much better here soon. Food is all set up, so help yourself. wink Leko...long time, no see. lol "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm
((lord, I'm sunburnt and crabby! evil i no wana open my yahoo! crying ))

*waves her hand at Kat
passing that off as no big deal*
Yah, yah details...
*sips from a glass she suddenly has*
emotion_jawdrop Woh! Psy...
when?.... did? eek

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm
*Grins at seeing Leko while walking over to the bar. She stops at the bar stool and stares at it stare remembering how much trouble she had trying to get up there now. stare She sighs, goes behind the bar, gets a glass of iced water.* Oh um……August. It happened in August. sweatdrop Don't you remember, Leko? User Image *Decides she's best off going over and sitting on one of the chaise lounges instead.* stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm
*drags Tes upstairs, telling him that if the Ladies were going to be kind enough to throw a party, the least he could do is attend instead of sleep in rolleyes Once they're in the bar, he smiles and waves*
Vendui' riluss~ whee

*heads straight for the food table to see what's there, making faces at the shallots and mushrooms, and raising an eyebrow at some of the other items.*
Sunchoke? Arugula? Polenta? Chermoula?
... the hell is this stuff? stressed

*sighs* Quortek, be nice rolleyes

tch...  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm
stare I know that....
It just looks like you are carrying alien offspring in there... talk2hand

*turns and grins at TES oddly* twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm
eek *Sits and is stunned at hearing Leko.* What is THAT suppose to mean?!!! gonk *She starts to panic, stands, goes over to Leko and grabs her by the arms hard trying to not get hysterical.* WHAT DO YOU SEE?!!! scream IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?!!! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Alien? eek The kind that burst through your ribcage and bleed acid? gonk Miro doesn't like them kind crying

They're also very phallic sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games