Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm
What's going on at work that has you so frustrated? You need some people slapped around?????  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm
Yeah…who do you want us to SLAP?! twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm
LOL, I'm sure QS has a "license to kill" around somewhere......*goes ruffling thru drawers behind bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Unfortunately, yes, and I'm surrounded by complete and total IDIOTS! My incompetent Sales Director has overbooked the freaking hotel and neglected to tell me so that I could call surrounding hotels and make adequate accomodations. So instead I've been yelled at, cursed at, threatened, and had to call the police to clear my lobby. I've lost over $25,000 tonight ranging from military leave to soccer/baseball leagues that booked with us and my money grubbing supervisor was the one who authorized the freaking overbookings and neither one told me a damned thing before they left! I've been here since 2 oclock today and I'm just sitting down to get a break and eat something!*takes a deep breath and slugs another shot of JD*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm
OH MAN! That stinks. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm
Well, who can you report the sales director to? Sounds like she should be there helping you out.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm
Besides OUR head boss, no one, and mind you, our head boss APPROVED the overbookings. The hotel used to be an individual one. It's had many owners and now Ramada is trying to make it one of its own. And I'm afraid until they completely take over and send in someone to overhaul the crew, this is the type of mess I have to put up with on a daily basis. I'm a front desk manager, but I do the work of three people! My boss, the sales director and my own. I really liked my jobat first, but now its just gotten ridiculous with them always trying to get over on us  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Why in the world would they knowingly overbook the hotel? That just sounds like a disaster in the making......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 pm
See, we are allowed a certain number of overbookings because 9 times out of 10 you're gonna have cancellations. But they went over the allotted number because of the money! See, once we overbook, we have to in turn find suitable lodging for the guests and pay for their room. Well, they've found a loop in the system, I believe. We book you at our rate, then we turn around and find you CHEAPER lodging and basically pocketing the rest. No refund, nothing! I've talked to the regional manager and I've been told about an investigation pending, but that's as far as Iv'e gotten. I'm in the process of looking for another job, but jobs are highly scarce right now...Anyway, *polishes off JD, and has a nice gloss about the eyes* I'm down to my last hour for the day and I'm off for the next two days. All I have to do is make it home and I'm having a real drink IRL! Maybe 2! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm
well, here's a little something to make you laugh & smile....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBTMNRktBk  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 pm
eek O....M....G!!! That was so hilarious! xd I almost bit my tongue I laughed so hard and loud! Now my head really hurts! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:32 pm
blaugh LOL, glad I could make you laugh after the crappy day you're having xd I think it's hilarious!!!!! I think he's even following the video too.......not too shabby for a little red-headed white boy!!! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Darnit! stressed My hooligans have left me...well, I'll see them again soon...*gets out cleaning supplies and starts breaking the bar down, putting everything in it's place and making sure the bars stocked for tomorrow*  
bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 5, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 pm
User Image
sorry about your stupid boss, icy.
hope they get better jobs soon!  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 4, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image

and hope your headache dissipates  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games