Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 pm
Yooo! I'm Alma_Frostangel call me Alma I've been Invited but Sid the bear thanks a bunch!

Hobbies are in my profile page if you want to see them!~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:04 pm
Hello all
I am SailorBigMac
Just your typical follower of the seas. I'm honored to have been invited here by Sid the Bear.
I just started a journal today of my adventures on the 7 seas, if you are interested in that feel free to check it out.
I'm very social, and love meeting new people, so if any of you want to chat, hang out in towns, play games, or whatever, feel free to send a message or friend invite my way. Its great being a part of this guild. I look forward to meeting all of you.  

SailorBigMac

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:13 pm
Alma_Frostangel
Yooo! I'm Alma_Frostangel call me Alma I've been Invited but Sid the bear thanks a bunch!

You're very welcome, Alma. Enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Sid the Bear
Alma_Frostangel

You're very welcome, Alma. Enjoy the guild!
Thank you I will post tomorrow kinda late right now.:3  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm
Oh! hey! Hello! And thank you for the invite!

Uhh...hi! M'name's Seri (or Sericat, whatever floats your boat!) And...yeah! I kinda feel old with most young'uns here! Hahah!

Hobbies...hobbies...hobbies...Well, I do some drawings and stuff, also surfing the net...and doing some...other life-related things!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 am
Name: Arlette
Hobbies: Cosplay & Dance.

Thanks for the invite, nice to meet you all!  

Your WatchQueen

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:41 pm
SailorBigMac
Hello all
I am SailorBigMac
Just your typical follower of the seas. I'm honored to have been invited here by Sid the Bear.
I just started a journal today of my adventures on the 7 seas, if you are interested in that feel free to check it out.
I'm very social, and love meeting new people, so if any of you want to chat, hang out in towns, play games, or whatever, feel free to send a message or friend invite my way. Its great being a part of this guild. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Hello, Sailor! Glad you're joining us. I look forward to chatting with you in the forums (check out Bored Meeting thread in the Chatterbox subforum) and hearing about your adventures on the open waters~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 pm
seriouscat_25
Oh! hey! Hello! And thank you for the invite!

Uhh...hi! M'name's Seri (or Sericat, whatever floats your boat!) And...yeah! I kinda feel old with most young'uns here! Hahah!

Hobbies...hobbies...hobbies...Well, I do some drawings and stuff, also surfing the net...and doing some...other life-related things!

Welcome to the guild, Seri. Haha...you're so vague about your hobbies! And don't worry about being 'old'. Some of us are practically ancient compared to some other members but that's what makes it fun and more interesting! (Jeez, I retyped 'interesting' at least 3 times and still couldn't get the n and g in the right place...I blame the rough week I had at work).  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:07 pm
Your WatchQueen
Name: Arlette
Hobbies: Cosplay & Dance.

Thanks for the invite, nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too, Arlette! Hope you enjoy the guild!~ (would also like to see some of your cosplay... 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:57 pm
Heyo everyone~ got invited here by Sid the Bear, thank you very much for the invited heart

Name: Shezeu
Hobbies: Video games, reading, writing, role-playing, drawing, watching movies, and hangin' out~

Where to start... sweatdrop I most all things of the horror genre, love reading manga/watching anime, love drawing, and love roleplaying!
It feels nice to be part of an active guild again...
Also I love sharks, a lot ninja
If you ever want to chat just shoot me a message ok?  

shezeu

Devoted Healer

Eserel

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:01 pm
yo im ese
i got invited
idk why i accepted cause i just troll the cb so lets see how long i stick around lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm
Name : Gifar
Hobbies : Reading everything.  

rihkabar rafig

Normal Kin

15,865 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200

Wisterias

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello~!
I was invited by Sid the Bear!
My name is Mel.
I'm 19.
My hobbies are music, art, playing Kindred, collecting items, and just lurking around the forums.
emotion_yatta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm
Hi, I'm Sei! I was invited here by Sid the Bear! I see there's lots of stuff to talk about here! I'm sure I'll have fun!  

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150

purplerae

Ethereal Spark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:42 am
♫ Eleka nahmen nahmen...

Hi! ^.^
I was invited by Sid the Bear too. Thank you, Sid! ^.^
I'm Mary and I just turned 24 last month. Been on and off Gaia since 2007. blaugh
I like musicals, arts and crafts, and cute things. heart ^.^

...atum atum eleka nahmen ♫

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games