Journal of Elftech319

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech319

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:05 am
Sunday, November 20th, 2005 9:05am

Oh my goodness, I am so behind with my journal. I forgot about the silly thing all week! So much to do, and strange things keep happening it seems. Some of the other Elftechs have been talking quietly a lot lately, but I havenít heard much. I haven't really seen anything myself ...

For me, things are business as usual. Every day, get up, work, relax, go to sleep to start fresh again the next day. Having a solid routine is priceless. With Christmas coming soon, the pressure for completion is rising.

Still ... I can't believe what happened with SC, Jack attacking him of all people! It's a good thing Mrs Claus is around, she has been so positive through the whole thing.

Hopefully I won't forget about this journal again this week!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:56 pm
Monday, November 21st, 2005 9:50am

So much for routine. Today, alarms sounded. Something big happened. As per usual, I was not where it happened, but it was close. Other Elftechs ran past, said a few got hurt bad. But then, business as usual again, as if nothing happened. Interesting times.

Everything was productive, other than that bit of excitement. I wonder what really happened. If Mrs Claus is saying we should get back to work, it couldn't have been too bad .... could it?

[NPC] ElfTech319

[NPC] ElfTech319

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:17 pm
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:17 pm

Darn it all! I've been so busy again that I forgot to keep up on this silly journal. Finally found some time away. Everyone else seems to be just as busy, I guess, since I see the other Elftechs less every day.

I'd like to say that my routine has been straight back on schedule, but it hasn't. Plenty to do ... Oh! And a wonderful speech by the big man himself last week. How could anyone not feel proud to work for such a great place after --

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech319 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact her through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces