Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 am
Well, in the breeding forum is a list of the specifically maxed out soquilis who used hteir breedings all up. It's really not a very long list. But, if it's where noone who enters their couple can win any of the baskets at all; then it should stand to reason that only people who have NEVER had EITHER a breeding or a basket can enter it. It wouldn't be fair to anyone involved if SOME people get to enter and get a basket when they've had one; when others can't.

While we want to put limitations in to prevent greedy people from just doing to get themselves another horse in the barn; we also want it to be FAIR and fun for everybody.

I think Kamiki's spin on the idea was to not only share the basket love, but it was to help mix up rp through baskets/soq's ending up in families or people they might not otherwise happen with.

but again, people who read this and think "******** that. there's no way i'd take a chance on *this random person who the person in question just doesn't like* getting my soq's babies! nyah!" then... they wouldn't need to enter it. By entering, you have to be willing to agree and consent to the event protocol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 am
Kamiki
I've always thought a special breeding raffle where none of the owners could keep any of the baskets would be fun - everyone would have to give their baskets to other people.

Or a special breeding raffle where you're guaranteed 3 baskets but the "extra" basket all goes into a pot for a flaffle.... give a chance for people to reach out to new people for RP possibilities.
Sticks and Stones
May break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...

♪ ♫ ♪

Would you believe that I got my first Soq from something like that? It was a thanksgiving thing I think...

The 2nd Idea sounds AWESOME! Except maybe make a condition where, If you already own someone connected to that family, you cannot recieve that basket? *Shrug*

Graceangel, I agree with that. If anything, HUGE, RED LETTERS saying what's going to happen should do |'D

So throw me down
Unto the ground
And show me that you like me~

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 am
Could there be an "attack of the minis" event that was comprised of all mutant Usdia? I think Usdia are super cute, but no one really seems to want them. Maybe if there were some wings or spikes or what have you, people would be interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:53 pm
What about a lolcats themed Soq flaffle? I think that'd be cute.

Oh! For an event Pippi18848 suggested (and I'm posting it since she can't) Girl Scout Cookie based Soq (old and new cookies) and the girl scout ranks. (Daisy, Brownie, etc.)  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers