Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Kingdom Hearts Cafe! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am
User Image Noelle: But . . . WHYYYYY?! *sits on the floor and wails* Why would you do such a thing, Anthony?! Even if it was a lie! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEEEEEE. ;________;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:43 pm
QD: Fine, fine! A WOMAN SCORNED. Happy? Sorry that I don't look up everything. It was 4am anyway, and as I said, I get delirious. XP

I wasn't even referring to the whole "leave Noelle for QD" bit. I just meant the fact that he was totally seeing me. And that he confirmed this on more than one occasion, not just this single skype chat. I also want to add that he knowingly told this lie even though he also knew the outcome wouldn't change. What was the point of the lie, then? Lip service? Hmm, doesn't sound like a very sincere gesture to me.

And then what would have happened if I decided to take up Volt's proposal? Then you'd be screwed, Noelle.

I would like to note that there are other religions and cultures that support polygamy. Just sayin'. Are you declaring them all wrong? How callous and imperialistic of you, Volt. XD

Ouch, I'm mean today.  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

VoLt189

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm
Anthony: *slowly rises from behind the bar*

I do love you, Noelle! D: I wasn't thinking. I didn't want Chikara to leave so we could see her again when we come out there to visit. ._.

Wait, I've told you we've been seeing each other in more than one occasion? o.o; I... I don't recall any of these things. >.> You speak lies, Chikara... though who am I to call anyone a liar when I just admitted I lied...

I lied about the proposal while knowing the outcome wouldn't change out of hope! I was hoping somehow you would change your mind and you'd stay, then I'd figure something out along the way about how I wasn't serious about the proposal. o.O;

Do you really want me to answer that question so people could bombard me with accusations of being ignorant and rude? >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm
QD: Yeah, it was twice. Hence, more than once. XD And you're still willing to toy with one's emotions in order for personal gain, even if it was "for the group." I'm still broken-hearted that you were willing to offer your love and life to me, but you weren't willing to love me from across an ocean, even if this distance disappears with the click of a mouse. It was a conditional love. You can imagine my inner turmoil when I discovered that this love, even one with stipulations, was a lie.

You broke my heart, Volt. How will Noelle know when you are lying and you are not, if you have proven yourself to play with people's hearts?  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

VoLt189

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Anthony: I don't like where this is going... This is why I don't like lying! >.< You've portrayed me as some sort of emotionless monster, so I shall be some sort of emotionless monster! RAWR! D<

Yes. I intentionally played with your emotions, Chikara. I was bored and needed entertainment. I told you I loved you just to see your reaction. Then I decided to propose to you with one condition: you had to skip out on England. Knowing you wouldn't choose me over your education, I decided to finally put an end to the game by putting the final nail in the coffin by ending our "relationship" and in turn breaking you heart!

You fell right into my trap! I played you like a lute! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image Bobbi: *watches the drama unfold while sipping at orange soda* It's like watching a train wreck. I don't want to look, but I can't tear my eyes away!  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 am
Rasxa: *Stumbles in and stares at the commotion* Um... am I interrupting something?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

Alice: Looks like a lovers spat to me~  

LavenderSakura
Crew

Melodious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image Bobbi: I didn't put it there! Sounds messy, though. *is being intentionally oblivious*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

Kyle : I think it's time we reboot some things. So, with a little help...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Faera Meralin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 pm
(Erh Mah Gerd! Yer Fyrd Der Lerzer!
I hate to just post in a dead thread, but considering that Fractal just lazored the thing to pieces, I'd love to see something like this started again.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 pm
Yeah I think the lazers did the opposite of what he wanted.  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:49 pm
Are you really sure about that? They seem to have started up a conversation...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:37 pm
One must admit, when a whoop is shooped, something big has happened.  

Faera Meralin

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:17 pm
When the dusts settles the cafe suddenly recontructs....

As if by magic.

At a table of a quaint little cafe, sits a pictomancer- closing her book, and summoning a hot pot of herbal tea.

Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff