Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Dream Help and Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Need help deciphering a dream? Maybe you need advice on how to stop having nightmares. Or maybe you just want to share an interesting dream that you had. If it involves dreams, then this is the right place!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 pm
Well, I don't really have any dreams to help solve, but I would like to say something. I had a thread here about nightmares I've been having, and I got suggestions to get a new dreamcatcher and put a stone of amethyst by my bed. I did both, and they have worked great! I haven't had a nightmare since! I recommend doing these things if you are suffering from nightmares.  

Rune WolfHaven

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm
i hade a dream and all i can remember was a lilac colored candle and an eclipse and it also was one of thoses dreams where it's a place it's a place i know but isn't at the same time  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 am
KageKitsuneB
i hade a dream and all i can remember was a lilac colored candle and an eclipse and it also was one of thoses dreams where it's a place it's a place i know but isn't at the same time

This week, there's supposed to be a solar eclipse. Maybe that has something to do with it.  

Atrum_Anima

iy8970970607

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am
I had a dream a night ago that the world was close to ending and everything was becoing visible, and somehow I got to a forest with this safari person and old guy, and we were hunting a "dragon" and we foundit and it was just a really colorful bird.. like the size of an ostrich but it was shaped like a normal bird, only with a enlongated beak and rainbow everything, and we got it and i took three feathers from it and released it i think, but i may have fainted, and the safari man said that we had to go so we ran to town and he took me to where my mom and step dad were and they were in a chineese restaurant sitting at a booth behind them these bamboo bead curtains.

( I recently changed guardians, and so i live with my step mom and dad, so I'm not sure on this.. >.< )

and to the next dream from last night, I was in an oriental place, over a smal river, on a bridge, an older wood bridge painted lght green, it was sunset, and people were everywhere, in the backround I think there is fire everywhere and i'm just calm, and suddenly from behind me someone grabs my hand and just stays behind me and the people are still rinning around us, and I see the person, and it'd my sorta freind Robby ( this is like me out of my body looking at my body now) and then he get's closer to me. . . and i wake up.

This freind is a wavery straight, he's had a few tendancies before, but his actions in the dream wouldn't match that. I don't speak to him muc, but we are usualy freindly. He's a (faux)satanist.. i haven't a ckue as to what it would mean. Any help is loved. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 am
Atrum_Anima
KageKitsuneB

This week, there's supposed to be a solar eclipse. Maybe that has something to do with it.
really i didn't know that, maby i should get a lilac candle and lite it during the eclipse maby something good will happen biggrin , i hade another dream this moring but it was a little more violent and omg the landscape was beautiful  

KatsumiBatei

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:07 am
Well, I don't need it translated, but I had a couple of strange dreams lately.

One, was where me and my friends all went to a uni in this town and where we lived was really crappy but we all hung out. Then I being this magazine on witch stuff and I got really interested and tried to talk to the owner but then she turned evil and I ran away and I think that joined on to the dream that I went home with two idiot guys in the carriage and they admired my house so I decided to show them around by climbing a 4 metre fence like I'm some sort of gargoyle but then the rest of the dream was like a game where I had to chase the guys with their laundry eek

I also had another dream last night about going to the movies with my friends, we ended up on an excursion and we were in this old house for filming and watched a really boring movie and started running around the house and climbing staircases and I didn't talk to the guy that the dream was actually about (I saw a movie with him today) but I did keep talking to this guy I turned down who was wearing a trench coat for some reason. I can't remember much of that one because I didn't have time to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:19 pm
This dream occured last night:

An IRL friend of mine and I were witches and could fly. We didn't need broomsticks or anything, just leap into the air and take off. My friend was going to be married the next day but the man was either possessed or bad to begin with or a strict christian who just found out his girl was a witch. So this guy was going to hurt either our families or our friends, don't know which so we let them borrow our porta-door which was a thin, light, bendable sheet of a magical substance that when put against a wall, created a large window that you could crawl through to get into the inner rooms of our house/mansion that had no other way in.

Don't remember what happened next until this part:

Someone had kidnapped a young girl from our town so my friend and I went to try to get her back. It was an evil witch that had taken her and when we arrived (through the window of her tower) we talked with her for a while. My friend talked with her for a bit more while I went to talk to the girl. She had something that needed to be taken back to the town right away. So somewhere I got a bunch of things the evil witch wanted taken to the town anyway and slipped in the girls object with the rest. Then I flew away but the girl's object fell out so I had to go back. The evil witch saw it and got mad. She made three of us and two of her minions go into this huge wirl-pool-like well. There was a window about 2 feet above the surface so we tried to grab it as we swirled around in the water. There was also a kraken and he would snatch and eat any of us eventually. The kraken got the minions first and while he was munching those, I managed to grab ahold of the window sill and pull myself out. I pulled my friend out next and was about to pull out the girl when the kraken injured her.

I was about to wake up then but I didn't like that ending so I kept my eyes closed and before the dream totally faded, I gave myself and my friend healing powers so we could heal the girl.

Comments on what you think it could mean would be appreciated.  

Mystic White Raven

Lucifer Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 am
I have had this dream multiple times, the same exact dream. I don't know what it means. So if anyone has some insight or anything, let me know, please.

Also about nightmares, I have a ton of dream catchers and they work for me. I used to have them A LOT, now they occur less frequently, but yeah, so they might be a good thing to invest in, especially if you make your own.

Anyway...The Dream!!

I am running with my fiance, we are running for our lives from something. I don't know what it is. We come accross this yard with a white picket fence, when I get there I feel relieved, but I look down. There is a huge snake, its coiled and about to bite me. So, I spring off the fence and land furthre into the yard. When I land I hear hissing, there are snakes all around me, tons and tons of snakes. They are smaller, but poisonous. I look back to him, he looks horrified and is just staring at me. I meet his eyes and then about 10 of them bite me. I scream and black out.

Does anyone understand this? I have a dream dictionary but it sucks and I don't know what to think about this dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Lucifer Kiss
I have had this dream multiple times, the same exact dream. I don't know what it means. So if anyone has some insight or anything, let me know, please.

Also about nightmares, I have a ton of dream catchers and they work for me. I used to have them A LOT, now they occur less frequently, but yeah, so they might be a good thing to invest in, especially if you make your own.

Anyway...The Dream!!

I am running with my fiance, we are running for our lives from something. I don't know what it is. We come accross this yard with a white picket fence, when I get there I feel relieved, but I look down. There is a huge snake, its coiled and about to bite me. So, I spring off the fence and land furthre into the yard. When I land I hear hissing, there are snakes all around me, tons and tons of snakes. They are smaller, but poisonous. I look back to him, he looks horrified and is just staring at me. I meet his eyes and then about 10 of them bite me. I scream and black out.

Does anyone understand this? I have a dream dictionary but it sucks and I don't know what to think about this dream.

Okay, I could be very off the mark but I'll try my best...

The first thing you know in the dream is your life is endangered. So that could be translated into a life changing decision, or maybe even problems up ahead. Fences are boundaries, so I think it matters that your jumping into a yard you can't escape. Snakes as sly creatures and I remember them representing a friend stabbing you in the back if you get bitten. Lastly, your partner isn't with you. He's afraid and stays back. Altogether these signs lead me to believe it's a huge warning of the decisions you make (but aren't all dreams?) And perhaps you might be considering whether your partner will be there for you in the time of greatest need? Once again, I'm not practiced in interpreting dreams, so if it sounds completely off topic, well, at least I tried, right?  

loveblackbutterflies

Lucifer Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 pm
No, that was really cool. It makes a lot os sense, and I have seen of few of those before. I am just horrible at interpretting dreams, thank you so much!!! It does make sense though. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 am
I won't go into detail, but I had a dream awhile ago involving me, a funeral, the girls from "Sex and the city" and my Step-mother's breasts...yeah. Quite a dream that was.  

Blood Saga

Ich bin Q

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 am
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Had a dream last night about one of my cats who passed within the last year. I dreamt that he had been lost, but I found him lounging under a table, comfy as you please, with blood all down the backs of his legs. I could tell it was his, but he didn't seem in any distress whatsoever. I was a bit freaked out, but was ultimately happy that he was back. I had gotten a small bowl of water and a soft towel to clean him off with just before I woke up.

I can't seem to think of a thing in my life right now that this would apply to...
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 pm
Ich bin Q
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Had a dream last night about one of my cats who passed within the last year. I dreamt that he had been lost, but I found him lounging under a table, comfy as you please, with blood all down the backs of his legs. I could tell it was his, but he didn't seem in any distress whatsoever. I was a bit freaked out, but was ultimately happy that he was back. I had gotten a small bowl of water and a soft towel to clean him off with just before I woke up.

I can't seem to think of a thing in my life right now that this would apply to...
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Maybe that he's watching over you and he wants to say he's happy and you took good care of him when he was alive?  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

blazelily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 am
my freind has been haveing baddreams that her house is going to blow away when the hurricane comes to flordia the problom is she lives there  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games