Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
Niko's Update Diary [Updated 4/21/2012] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am
Updated August 5th, 2010 - Added 3 more new stickies!

Replacing the old "Alcohol Abuse Sticky" is the "Alcohol Abuse and Binge-Drinking Information Sticky", located in the Drug & Alcohol Abuse and Smoking Subforum.

Also added were the "Self-Harm Information Sticky", located in the Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum, and the "Additional Mental Illness Information Sticky", located in the same subforum.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Updated August 6th, 2010 - Updated the "Drugs, Alcohol and You Sticky" in the Drugs & Alcohol and Smoking Subforum.

I also updated "The Smoking Sitcky", located in the Drugs & Alcohol and Smoking Subforum.

Because of the recent guild updates, there's some glitches, so that's why the last couple of posts haven't been announced to the guild yet. One of the devs said that the glitches should hopefully be fixed by next week, so I'll make an announcement when I get back home on Monday.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm
Updated August 7th, 2010 - Removed the "Abortion Resources Sticky" from the Miscarriage & Abortion Subforum. I moved the information in that sticky over to the "Abortion - Post-Abortion Information Sticky", which has now been renamed the "Abortion & Post-Abortion Info and Resources Sticky." I'm in the process of updating that sticky - I have 3 pamphlets to add and hope to have it done by the end of tomorrow night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:19 pm
Updated August 10th, 2010 - I finished off the added updates to what is now the Abortion and Post-Abortion Info & Resources Sticky.

I'm really excited - next week when I'm visiting my boyfriend and he's at work during the day, I'm going to try to spend that time working on the guild. mrgreen ninja  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 pm
Updated August 15th, 2010 - Finished updating the Men's and Women's Health Sticky in the Puberty Subforum. The 3rd post has been updated with a pamphlets on young women's sexual health.

No word back yet on whether the guild glitches from the new upgrades have been fixed yet. I sent off a PM and hopefully I'll hear back soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 am
Updated August 16th, 2010 - Updated the Additional Mental Illness Information Sticky with a small pamphlet on post-partum depression.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 am
Updated August 19th, 2010 - Updated the Smoking Sticky again with another pamphlet. I also finally got all caught up with my announcements! biggrin

I've also linked up the Abuse Sticky, the Healthy Relationships Sticky, and the How to Deal With An Abusive Partner/Spouse Sticky, so it's easy to click between the 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am
Updated January 16th, 2011 - First update of the new year, w00t! mrgreen Bet you guys were wondering when I'd get new stuff added, right? wink

It's not much but it's a start. I've added the Breastfeeding Info Sticky (Pregnancy Subforum), and the Still More Mental Health Information Sticky (Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum). And in case anyone is wondering, yes, I think that's the last of my mental health-related pamphlets. For now, anyways.

I'm sorry that updates have been few and far between in the last 6 months - fall was a super busy semester for me, and I wasn't on Gaia much. This semester is going to be just as busy, if not more so, BUT it's my last and I'll be graduating in June, so it will be worth it.

I have 2+ hours worth of communiting to and from my practicum this semester, 4 days a week, so I will be using that time to work on transcribing stuff for the guild (if I'm not napping). I will try to get more stuff added in the weeks to come. I still have my master to-do list, but if you can think of anything new that you'd like to see, please use the Feedback Sticky on the main page. Thank you!  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 am
Updated January 18th, 2011 - Updated the Still More Mental Health Information Sticky (Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am
Updated January 24th, 2010 - I did some work on the secret subforums, as some of you might have noticed. ninja

I also have 2 new stickies - the Master STI Information Sticky (Sex Subforum), and the Abortion Information & Resources Sticky (Miscarriage & Abortion Subforum).

Because I added a new STI information, I removed the 2 previous stickies: the STD & STI Sticky, and the STD and Age of Consent Sticky. I have made note of this, and will re-add the age of consent information to another sticky in the near future. If anyone needs the information in the meantime, let me know and I'll help look it up for you.

The previous sticky on abortion information was also removed, and the information from that one was combined into this new one.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 am
Updated January 26th, 2011 - Updated the Suicide Information & Resources Sticky (Depression and Other Mental Health Issues Subforum). Also did some work in one of the secret subforums. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm
Updated February 15th, 2011 - I've added a bunch of articles recently, and done some more work for the secret subforums. I hope to have another update ready for the near future.

Today I also added an "Am I Pregnant?" quiz sticky to the Pregnancy Subforum. It doesn't tell you if you are pregnant, just what your chances could be.

It is a sticky, but because it's just a post with a URL, I'm not listing it in the main sticky directory on the main page.  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 pm
Updated March 2nd, 2011 - I've got 2 stickies rolled out today, and an update on another. ^^

Updated and re-added to the Birth Control Subforum is the Massive HIV & AIDS Info Sticky. I also updated and re-added the Complete Condom Information Sticky, located in the same subforum.

I'm doing my final practicum in a location which deals with people who have HIV & Hep. C, so expect the HIV & AIDS Info Sticky to be updated in the weeks to come, as I'm sure I'll be gathering more resources during my studies.

I also added a blurb sticky in the Sex Subforum, directing people who want HIV & AIDS info to go to the Birth Control and Condom Subforum. It won't be listed in the Sticky directory though.

Lastly, I updated the BreastFeeding Sticky in the Pregnancy Subforum.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 pm
Updated March 12th, 2012 - I have now got the guild set up with a Tumblr account! I'll be tweaking the layout in the next few days, but the url will stay the same.

Please feel free to share the link and spread the word!  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 am
Updated April 21st, 2012 - I've cleaned up the front page, something I've been dying to do for a very long time. ^^;; But it's done now, and the information has been moved to a supr sekret plce in preparation for something I'm working on. ninja  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff