[ INFO ] Pridal Plots, Updates, News, and Current Rituals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Tribe Balam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 am
News, Updates, & Announcements
Please check here regularly for updates! If you'd like to announce a birth/ritual/contest/etc. PM the mule!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 am
Metaplot Conclusion:
OOC ||
We lost a lot of momentum, we had a few key players go AWOL, and on my part, the plot wasn’t as well put together as I would have liked it to be. It seemed no one knew what direction to move the plot in or everyone was afraid of moving forward. So rather than trying to drag this out even further, I’m going to write up a summery conclusion of events. From this point on, you are free to do as you wish within the pride!
xxThe curse is gone! So the rouges afflicted with it are free to think clearly. We’ll assume that the moment they stepped into the territory, the curse simply popped and they were all left standing about wondering what happened.
xxThe rouges are welcome pride members! Rotem and Jaron would have seen the lack of hostility in the incomers and welcomed them into the pride.
xxThe guardian rank is still available but… seeing as the conclusion with the formation of the rank was never actually placed on the lions by way of a god’s blessing. Instead, this is going to be a rank given to individuals who are in charge of a perimeter within the pride’s territories. Guardians are assigned a plot of land and that plot of land is under their watch.
xxI will be cleaning up the pride so please keep an eye out for that.

Wind Tribe Balam

Wind Tribe Balam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:25 pm
exclaim I have just done a huge over-heal of the pride's info! Things were a little cluttered and confusing so I've re-organized the rules, pride info, and the member list. Please look over everything! If you have any questions, pm me here!

arrow Updated Member List

arrow Updated Pride Info  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces