Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
how old were u when u first started your period? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

npladybug99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 am
lasies, how old were u when u first started ur period? Im 13 and I dont even got any boobs [like literally]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 pm
I was 12 when I started my period.

Breast size is more related to genetics than it is to age. There are many woman who have very small breasts or no breasts at all even when they're adults. So your breasts might grow a lot, a little, or not at all. And that's ok.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

mangachan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:44 am
I was 12 when I started my period. I didn't get decent sized breasts till the end of high school when I gained alittle more weight. You can't be bony and expect to have breasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 am
I started mine late, I was about 15/16
I dunno why but mine still skips around ;-;
And I'm about to be 18  

Tanyaella_09

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:50 pm
I was 13 1/2 when I got my period, and my breasts are still small four years later. They have grown since then, just not a lot.

Everybody's different, though. And that's perfectly fine, whether you have really small, or a really large chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 pm
Mine started when I was 12, but by then i could tell for myself i was ready to.  

SimplyHayleyy

led head 22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 pm
I was 12. I kind of wanted it then, just because I felt like it would make me feel older.

Now I wonder why in the world I would ever wish such on myself.
Hormones are pure hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 pm
I was 12 when I started, and my breasts kept growing until end of high school, early college at least. So don't worry. There's plenty of time for them to grow (and size doesn't matter, anyway).  

RoseRose

adry2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:24 pm
Don't worry about boobs. Mine began growing after I got my period (much later actually) when I was 13, 3 months away from turning 14.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 pm
I was 10. This has led to a lot of health issues for me.

Your boobs never really stop growing. Last year I had to buy new bras since I went up a size--and I am now 26.  

myrthrilmercury

kita44

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 am
I started mine when I was 12. But really, don't worry about your boobs... There are guys out there that prefer small boobs, trust me I know a few.

But if your mom has an extra small or large chest don't judge by that too much either. I might still be growing, but I'm only in a full B cup and my mom wears double D's.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:52 am
User ImageUser Image

I was 13. And my breasts started growing shortley after. I was always teased for been flat. Just ignore anyone that's horrible to you about it. Everyone grows in thier own time, and you should be conffident about your body the way it is. Don't let others make your mind up. :]

Silver-Ice-Dragon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

stargirl88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 am
My breasts actually started growing before I had my first period, I guess I was about a B cup when I first had it at 11, Now I'm 19 with DD's and I think they have grown again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm
I had my period when I was 14 I think.

dark repository

Fairytale Endings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm
I got my period when I was 11.
I am now almost 15 with a bra size of 34A.
But I do have time to grow, and so do you.
Besides, really, size does not matter. There are plenty of guys who will still love them.

Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff