Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
ryoufuu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am
She groaned slightly and turned over, still sleeping.
~~~~~~~
In the mind;
the 4 odd spirit creatures that represented the four sides of Aisu's blood lines sat in thier representing throan like chair's in the feild arguing. Aisu however sat in her special large almost throne like chair. she was CLEARLY bored.
"Neyomi that goes against the contract." The song weaver stated in a more human like state, with large wings. the young vampire scoffed.
"pfft, like i CARE. I'M not the one that was PUT under contract." she stated while smirking. this comment exploded into a new argument. Aisu growled, annoyed beyond words
"ENOUGH!!!! Neyomi! You will NOT attack him. I'll get one of the boy's to get you DONATED blood! you will not kill ANYONE. I will not kill anyone. do I make myself QUITE clear?!??" Aisu stated angerly. Neyomi huffed in an annoyed defeat.
"Fine THIS time." she hissed.
"Any OTHER matters of importance to disscuss?" she asked, snapping her fingers. a few papers appeared and she grabbed them, she snapped her fingers again for a pen. she wrote on the papers as the demons and vampire remained silent. she looked at them and then nodded. "Very well then dissmissed. enjoy a day off, there will be no callings for the day enjoy."
they all stood and walked to their own part of the mind relm, their thrones vanishing as well. she walkd away from her own throne and layed down in the constent sunshine in the feild........ that is till storm clouds ran across the mind.
"that's not right...... it's always sunshiny in my feild...... she said thoughfully. she shrugged it off however and yawned, closing her eyes. after all with out a portal as far as she knew most couldn't enter her mind relm. the others hand up their force feilds around their own corners. she continued to stare at the sky. she didn't worry at all, even if she WAS deffenceless. with the others sealed off she had none of her powers. she smiled and relaxed.
{{sorry for any delay's everyone. I'm house sitting for my grandparents but they'll be back tomorow. I already finished all the chores, so I have the rest of my time here off. I'll be on ALLLLLLLLLL night and day. again, Sorry pplz}}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 pm
"I know what you mean about the mansion any way well you got any other plans" Myr asked "If not the owner told me about an underground fighting tournament if you into that sort of scene"  

dfatcat

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:57 pm
{{now time to see what Misha and Nisha are up to.}}
The two twin girls walked out the front door and watched the two boy's head to town.
"ready Misha?"
"of corse Nisha."
They held one another's hands as they stepped on the boards and slowly began to hover. they let their Chi flow to thier feet. they laughed as they soon found themselves Zipping above the buildings they flue over the small armory. they giggled and headed for the forest.
~~~~~~~
With Tyvo, One Aisu's Feline Companion:
Tyvo padded down the hall's he called home, but stopped at the sound of something. he rounded a corner and colided with Susu. the larger than normal orange tabby Barn cat jumped up and hissed at first, but then sat down and licked his left paw. he ran it over his ear. then he sat in a reserved mannor and eyed Susu. he mewed in a bored asking what Susu was doing in the mannor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 pm
(moopi hasnt replied in quite some time O_o what should we do )  

dfatcat

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm
{{Wait. I'm fine with that. I've got no life remember?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Heath got his things in a box, and had ask the store owner to hold it for him first.
"Underground fighting tournament? Sounds interesting. Will there be any money involve?"

---

Susu was scared shitless when Tyvo appeared in front of him. But as the ccat calmed down and was mewing, Susu somehow understood.
"Tutu.." [waiting]  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm
Tyvo mewed questioningly.
~what for, maybe I can help~ he mewed out politly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 am
The shadow spirit who had entered Aisu's mind began to quickly multiply, spreading darkness in her so-called dream.

---

Susu shook his head and smiled. "Tutu..Tutu tu tutu." [Its okay. But I am bored now]  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am
MoopyKi
The shadow spirit who had entered Aisu's mind began to quickly multiply, spreading darkness in her so-called dream.

---

Susu shook his head and smiled. "Tutu..Tutu tu tutu." [Its okay. But I am bored now]

"Wha-What's going on?!" Aisu asked starting to panic. "I picked a BAD day to lock them away. I can't get to them for twenty four hours"
She noticed that shadows were clouding her mind. soon her head began to hurt. She cryed out in pain, cluching her head.
~~~~~~~
He mewed again
~if you want I can introduse you to the other household companions.~ his mews were calm and polite yet full of athority.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 pm
The shadows lurked in every possible corners of her mind, giving her no time to even escape the dreams nor to seek help.
The original spirit shadow then searched for Aisu, so it may enter her from within her mind state.

---

Susu nodded, happy to at least have someone to show him around. "Tutu tu tutu?" [there are others?]  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 am
The other parts of her mind were begining to be attacked. Aisu cried silently, wishing she'd not done that they stood a better chance against what ever this was if they were together. she wimpered in pain.
~~~~~~~
~Well yes, we live here year round and keep the upwalkers company. with out us they'd be very lonely~ he mewed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:48 pm
( omg ur alive (>O_O)> ) "well i was told it was for a mystery prize that's better than money but your missing the point it starts tonight and its the best way to stay out of that nut house for a few hours"  

dfatcat

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 pm
{{lol same first words that came to my mind as well. XDDD}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am
{{what happened to the guild it just kind of died one day.}}  

6,450 Points