Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
ryoufuu Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakabato kumori
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:56 pm
once home to the clan of the river this place is the jewel of the land, that is if you consider luch green plains, shady trees, spacious farms and a cool even temperment. this is the trading and economic hub where the railroads that connect this world meet.
In these harbors the wealth of the sea is enjoyed in spacious inns and relaxing springs. Of course with economic growth and prosperity there is also a growth of petty and organized crime. The streets at night can be very dangerous to those who make the wrong turn and see something they should not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 pm
Aisu stepped out of the portal, pulling Heath through w/her. the area was a small pond just outside of the town.
"Welcome to river clan, or as most know it now, Roufuu." she said smiling looking at the area around them.  

SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm
"Owh." Heath exited the portal, which then closed up. The atmosphere is very different and he felt relaxed, despite that there are somethings which looked the same as the previous two towns he went.
"You have a place here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm
"the home where I grew up, yes. I was born and raised there. it's fairly big, and not in the BEST part of town though." she said walking towards town, not having let go of Heath's hand. She smiled and said hi to almost everyone they passed, knowing most of them.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm
"Well, its good that you know the people here." Heath said, smiling to the people who Aisu greeted and vice versa. Its been a while since he met a friendly bunch. Not like his previous encounters with muggers and obnoxious people in other towns.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 pm
"That's only because the sun's up and we're in the good part of town We're heading closer to the docks. be carefull, becuase if you're out at night or go around a corner and see something you shouldn't, you could be killed." she said casualy as if it was no big deal.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm
"I'm not a kid." Heath replied solemnly. "And its not like I want to go around at night. I'd rather sleep.." He spotted a store which sells medicine, and thought that he should go there later. "Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 pm
"We're almost there, don't worry, and I'm not saying you are. the one in the most danger would be me. and we need to buy you new cloths again." she said almost pouting, indicating to how others were dressed.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm
"No way hose." Heath protested. "I am not going through all that ordeal anymore. If I need one, I shall buy one myself." He ignored anyone who is looking at him and his strange modern clothes. Heath was used to it.
"If you bring that up again, I will do the same to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 pm
"fine you can pick it out but I have to aprove of it." she said, clearly planing on having it her way one way or another.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm
"Its still the same ; you approving the outfit is like you choosing the outfit." Heath said, pretending not to see any stores selling clothes. "We'll do what we need to do first. That can wait."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 pm
"I'm not going to give up. I'm stubborn as hell and will NOT give up. I'll pick out SOMETHING that will look good on you." she said still holding onto his hand, smiling.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm
Heath chose to ignore what she said. Maybe he do need one new outfit. Just one.
"One." He muttered, sighing as he gave up to the girl's stubbornness. He just wished night would come sooner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm
She frowned.
"Three." she said stubbornly.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm
"No, just one." Heath protested again. "If its three, then I'll make you wear one which is revealing. I don't mind though. Its not like your body is that good enough for everyone to see."  
Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff