Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Bellatrix-Magic

Newbie Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:47 am
doodlekris
Bellatrix-Magic

Kris squeezed her eyes closed and waved a hand. "Oh, but you don't have to do that! I hate to be a bother, especially when I'm so clueless in that game haha"

Manar laughs "oh it wouldn't be a bother at all we are gonna play as a crew so it would benefit both of us"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 am
Bellatrix-Magic

Kris opened her eyes and stopped waving. "Oh," she replied, "Well in any case, thank you very much."  

doodlekris

Invisible Girl

Bellatrix-Magic

Newbie Millionaire

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:02 am
doodlekris
Bellatrix-Magic

Kris opened her eyes and stopped waving. "Oh," she replied, "Well in any case, thank you very much."

"anytime" biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 pm
JoyRose gave a cheerful smile to anyone in sight. "Welcome to the NSTG Bar! What can I get you?"

[please quote me to be sure I get your message]  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:40 pm
I come in and sit next to the window watching the rain drops slide down the glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
I come in and sit next to the window watching the rain drops slide down the glass.

Pebble, a new bartender to the The Bar, came to Victoria Whitechapel with a tray in his hand (one that was dangerously trembling) and said weakly," Rainy days are the best days. Can I help you?"  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:41 pm
PebbleDrop856
Victoria Whitechapel

Pebble, a new bartender to the The Bar, came to Victoria Whitechapel with a tray in his hand (one that was dangerously trembling) and said weakly," Rainy days are the best days. Can I help you?"

I lift my head and smile, Yes I like rainy days as well. May I have a cup of Earl Grey please?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
PebbleDrop856
Victoria Whitechapel

I lift my head and smile, Yes I like rainy days as well. May I have a cup of Earl Grey please?

Pebble gives her a blank look, clearly not knowing what Earl Grey is. Moments later, numerous boxes of tea thrown to the kitchen floor in search of her request, he exits from the kitchen, a cup of Early Grey in hand. However, the rain outside had gotten to such a downpour that the roof began to leak, causing a small puddle of water to form on the ground. Pebble, not noticing it, slips and curses under his breath. He mutters to Victoria,"I'll be right back."  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:04 pm
PebbleDrop856
Victoria Whitechapel
PebbleDrop856
Victoria Whitechapel

Pebble gives her a blank look, clearly not knowing what Earl Grey is. Moments later, numerous boxes of tea thrown to the kitchen floor in search of her request, he exits from the kitchen, a cup of Early Grey in hand. However, the rain outside had gotten to such a downpour that the roof began to leak, causing a small puddle of water to form on the ground. Pebble, not noticing it, slips and curses under his breath. He mutters to Victoria,"I'll be right back."

Victoria hears a crash. Um are you all right? Do you need any help?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm
Seeking shelter from the downpour, I sneak into the building and shake myself, scattering water everywhere.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:38 pm
*Artemis walks in, trying to go unnoticed, and slips and falls on the water everywhere.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
JoyRose

*Sneaks up behind JoyRose*

scream "FLYINGNINJATACKLEHUG!!" she screams out before glomping her friend heart
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm
ancantsia

After receiving a refreshing note on her house door from an old friend, Kiwi (Meimei <3) decided to head back down the old beaten path to the Bar. As she opened the doors she took in the familiar smells, sounds, and the overall atmosphere. "Can't believe I ever stopped checking back here," she thought to herself as she smiled.

Kiwi watched as the feline jumped on someone and laughed. "Typical Kimmy..." She walked up behind and put her hands across the feline's eyes. "Guess who?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm
ancantsia

*Sneaks up behind JoyRose*

scream "FLYINGNINJATACKLEHUG!!" she screams out before glomping her friend heart

Eeek! Oh, ancantsia! It's YOU! GLOMPHUGSQUEEZE!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:37 am
User Image
Kyuui Kiwi

Hehe hi Kiwi! Its been a long time since either of us were in the bar whee
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games