Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:10 pm
                "Oh Gan~~!"

Gan turned just in time to see Ely beginning to nom on the elbow she had resting on the bar counter. Anyone else would be surprise by the sudden randomness. Maybe even give a shriek. That would have been amusing. But not Gan. No. Instead, she simply stared at the offending person who was currently breaking all the rules of personal spaces and proceeded to reach over with her free hand and poke repeatedly at Ely's cheek

"Try it with salt... might be tastier."

OOC; lol for the sake of rp-ing, I say 'whisked away' for it makes more sense than saying 'quotenapped'
                and you're welcome. I've never mod for anyone before so sorry if I ******** it up = w=;

Elyralith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:18 pm
Gandering Fool

Ely twiched.
"Salt is Na. Nastyyyyy xd"
Ahaha, get it? Na? Ah....
And yesh. ely just literally said, 'lower case x d '

"As a perfectly normal person, I would have used chocolate, but I guess it all depends on preference"

ooc:
omigosh gan you just made my day with your awesomeness xD
Well, don't worry xD i haven't modded (is that a word?) before either~  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Soul_II_Rizer

Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm
Elyralith
Shujitsun

YES! *fistbump* I'll tell howl~ thanks shu-kunnn emotion_kirakira
"Haha, glad to see that you didn't lose a few body parts on your way in!"
Ely laughs and then stares pointedly at the random guy sitting a few seats away.
Soul_II_Rizer

She fished around in her pockets (because Ely is way too awesome to have something like a purse. emotion_awesome )
"You wanted some mints, yeah? Here!~"
*tosses pack of mints*

*tumbles around trying to position self to catch the mints*
*knocks tables and chairs*
" I got this! I got this!"
*trips and falls on the floor*
*pack of mints lands on my head* sweatdrop
"Um, thanks for the mints. Sorry about all that just now, I'm well known for my clumsy."
*stands up and stuffs face with mint*
" Hey, I'm Soul_II_Rizer. You can call me Soul~ And you are?." xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 am
-Walk in to the bar and search a place near the window, head to the empty seat and sat down-

"this place is pretty" i say to myself  

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 am
Blueshift looked around, noticing how lively it had gotten in the small place. It hadn't seemed this crowded in ages, when she passed by. "You know what? A round of drinks for everyone. On me."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 pm
Soul_II_Rizer

*tumbles around trying to position self to catch the mints*
*knocks tables and chairs*
" I got this! I got this!"
*trips and falls on the floor*
*pack of mints lands on my head* sweatdrop
"Um, thanks for the mints. Sorry about all that just now, I'm well known for my clumsy."
*stands up and stuffs face with mint*
" Hey, I'm Soul_II_Rizer. You can call me Soul~ And you are?." xp

"Haha, nice catch! I mean, not many people can do that."
*laughs*
I'm Ely. You can call me Ely xD

"eh?" Ely blinked. "Haha, thanks Blueshift/whatever you wanna be called!"  

kanxiaru

Hunter

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 pm
Blueshift Babybat
Blueshift looked around, noticing how lively it had gotten in the small place. It hadn't seemed this crowded in ages, when she passed by. "You know what? A round of drinks for everyone. On me."

"Hi there~ Cheer!" -take a sip of my drink-
"sry i can't really drink much" sweatdrop "I'll end up crazy after a few cup"

-look around-
"i see someone trips and fall on the floor, it's sure lively here" =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:19 pm
BagaSherry

Elyralilth

Blueshift rose her glass and winked. "You don't have to have alchohol in your drink, you know. I'm not even legally allowed to drink the stuff yet." She said as she nodded at Ely. "Blueshift's fine, my dear."

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 pm
Blueshift Babybat

gratz, than i'll would like to have a cup of hot coco heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm
                "As a perfectly normal person, I would have used chocolate, but I guess it all depends on preference."

As a perfectly normal person, she says, thought Gan with a chuckle. The gall of the girl to make such a statement.

"You are in no way, a 'perfectly normal person,' Ely dear. The mere fact that you were chewing on my elbow just moments ago, is proof enough," Gan said to Ely who seemed to making friend's with about almost everyone in the bar. With a cheeky grin, Gan then added, "And really? Why chocolate? Would that even go well with human flesh? I would have prefer dipping it in some cheese fondu. Would be much better, I say."

OOC; Whaaaa? Im not awesome. Pssssh. Never. I am the exact opposite of awesome = w=;;

Elyralith

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 pm
ooc:
I was gonna use spoilers like you blueshift, but i was too lazy xD
Which reminds me, i always type out emoticons and spoils and stuff by hand, which is why your username might be quoted wrong xD
And GAN YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF AWESOMENESS.
is that spelled right? My azness fails me in spelling xD

Blueshift Babybat

Gandering Fool

"Preposterous!" Ely gasps is (fake?) horror. "Me, NOT a perfectly normal person!?" Ely wipes a few tears away. "That thought alone is, again, preposterous!"
ooc: I can't RP as myself :drools: where's Aria when you need her? XD
//end ooc

"Well, the cheese flavor is overpowering, you know? If you want something to go well with flesh, other than just normal chocolate, go for 80% dark chocolate. The bitter taste can hide the rawness of it all."

Turning around to face the other girl, Ely did something with her face that isn't a grin a smile or a laugh because my head hurts and i'm ely so ely head hurts and she doesn't wanna think, and says, "Awesome! Blueshift it is! Hmm...but that seems like something anyone could call you? How about Bat-Chan? Blue-Chan? Shift-Donno? ShiftBlue? My head hurts i don't even---"
Ely cuts off as she faints and was dragged out of the bar by a strawberry blonde (i think. Never really payed attention to that picture) solider named Aria.

AND IM LAZY SO THE END UNTIL LATER  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm
Shu walked into the bar, picking up a mop. "Looks like it was some party they had." he chuckled, starting to clean up the mess.

He went behind the bar to set up some drinks that people may want, then turned to look at the door, wondering if people were going to come soon.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

pontificate

OG Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm
walks in* tequila, double on the rocks please and thank you cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 am
Roy pushed open the bar doors breathlessly, the sunny, unclouded sky complementing his lively expression. Clutched tightly in his hand was a bright orange ticket which he waved about, announcing in a frenzied voice.
"We did it! Valyrea won the races and me some good money! I knew she was a fast one, I could feel it through her fine coat and mane, I knew it..." Roy trailed off, content with his own achievement while the rest of the bar chattered unperturbedly. With a smug tilt of the chin, he then composed himself, scuffling his way over to lean an arm on one of the bar stools.
"The usual's great, thanks," Roy beamed, the missing gaps in his teeth showing distinctly.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:09 pm
AaronRizzuto

LeviaEthel

"Right away, sir." Shu smiled, turning around to prepare the drinks. "Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around before." he glanced back at him over his shoulder. He turned around when he spotted a lady coming in, chuckling as he heard her words. "I knew she could do it! And, ah, what's the usual? I just started working today, so I haven't really gotten to know everyone yet." he smiled sheepishly, putting Aaron's drink down in front of him. "Here you go, enjoy!"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games