PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
Kuzoku- The Wolf Demon
A bite from the Brazilian wondering spider can cause an erection for hours

Lisa Sparx had sex with 919 men in 12hours

Sex is a pain reliever 10 times more effective than Valium, and the sweat can help reduce the fever (I'm pretty sure the sweat thing is true but I doubt the other thing)
Source [trustworthy from what I have seen]

the second part....ok...ew. just.. just ew. what would posses someone to do that?
Money, fame.... I could never have sex with 919 men, even if I lived a thousand years, much less in a 12 hour period.

I know this is an old post but As I was reading through old posts seeing where the stuff I missed in the path month or so started, I saw this and I just realized that that might just be impossible. I did the math, and if there was 2 second intervals between each man, that means she had sex with each one for about 1.9195 seconds each. This seems ridiculous. (not that it didn't before, it just seems even more ridiculous now)
Except that she could have been having sex with up to four men at a time.

depends on your definition of sex.
I would say 2 men at one time for it to still be sex...the only other ways you might be thinking of that I can think of I wouldn't quite count as sex
Maybe I'm not remembering an orifice....
but that's stilll only 4 seconds if you go with 2 at once. and i feel like the more men you add the more time it will take to switch men...

i'm thinking a little too much about wether or not this is possible... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm
We have the WOLF by the ears and we can not keep him......

User ImageKuzokuUser Image:
The idiom "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" is essentially saying, don't criticize the quality of a gift too much, and comes from the belief that you can figure out a lot about a horse's health by looking at its teeth.

nor can we safely let him go... -Thomas Jefferson, Missouri Compromise.

Fenris The Wolf Master
Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 am
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
Kuzoku- The Wolf Demon
A bite from the Brazilian wondering spider can cause an erection for hours

Lisa Sparx had sex with 919 men in 12hours

Sex is a pain reliever 10 times more effective than Valium, and the sweat can help reduce the fever (I'm pretty sure the sweat thing is true but I doubt the other thing)
Source [trustworthy from what I have seen]

the second part....ok...ew. just.. just ew. what would posses someone to do that?
Money, fame.... I could never have sex with 919 men, even if I lived a thousand years, much less in a 12 hour period.

I know this is an old post but As I was reading through old posts seeing where the stuff I missed in the path month or so started, I saw this and I just realized that that might just be impossible. I did the math, and if there was 2 second intervals between each man, that means she had sex with each one for about 1.9195 seconds each. This seems ridiculous. (not that it didn't before, it just seems even more ridiculous now)

I would say 2 men at one time for it to still be sex...the only other ways you might be thinking of that I can think of I wouldn't quite count as sex
but that's stilll only 4 seconds if you go with 2 at once. and i feel like the more men you add the more time it will take to switch men...

i'm thinking a little too much about wether or not this is possible... sweatdrop
Oral doesn't count?
(Oh and I was thinking two in the front door, one in the back. An experienced ho-bag, which I would assume she is, could probably do that.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am
I did not use my own computer to type this message. 3nodding  

Rylyn the Cat
Crew

Fashionable Capitalist

White_Wolf_of_Paradise

Foe

11,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck

Oral doesn't count?
(Oh and I was thinking two in the front door, one in the back. An experienced ho-bag, which I would assume she is, could probably do that.)

I don't think I'd count oral. Its debatable though.

I have a hard time seeing two men able to situate themselves properly to get two in the front door while another guy is trying to get in the back, even if she WAS an experienced ho-bag. It would get pretty crowded. And even though I have never had sex, I just can't imagine two fitting into one hole. She'd need really tiny guys maybe? Idk.....

Weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:18 pm
President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute. mrgreen

Odontophobia is the fear of false teeth. eek

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction. whee twisted

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!! pirate  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 pm
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck
White_Wolf_of_Paradise
DysFUNKtional Duck

Oral doesn't count?

I don't think I'd count oral. Its debatable though.

I have a hard time seeing two men able to situate themselves properly to get two in the front door while another guy is trying to get in the back, even if she WAS an experienced ho-bag. It would get pretty crowded. And even though I have never had sex, I just can't imagine two fitting into one hole. She'd need really tiny guys maybe? Idk.....

Weird.
I would count it.

It's possible. Probably not comfortable for anyone involved, but it is possible. I've seen it done. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 pm
White_Wolf_of_Paradise

I have a hard time seeing two men able to situate themselves properly to get two in the front door while another guy is trying to get in the back, even if she WAS an experienced ho-bag. It would get pretty crowded.
I was thinking the same thing myself.  

Rylyn the Cat
Crew

Fashionable Capitalist

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:27 pm
Rylyn the Dragon
White_Wolf_of_Paradise

I have a hard time seeing two men able to situate themselves properly to get two in the front door while another guy is trying to get in the back, even if she WAS an experienced ho-bag. It would get pretty crowded.
I was thinking the same thing myself.
Like I said, probably not comfortable, but definitely possible. And since she was doing it for the record and they were probably doing it for the money, I doubt anyone was concerned with enjoying themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm
On second thought, that would significantly slow down change-over time, so it would probably be more efficient to just stick to three at a time (assuming we're counting oral).  

DysFUNKtional Duck

The Wolf Pack

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces