Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto rp guild!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild about naruto roleplays, come and join the fun, or just come and post what you believe. 

Tags: naruto, naruto rp, naruto stuff 

Reply Naruto rp guild!!
the most painful death

Quick Reply

Submit

idraw17
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:11 pm
what was the most painful death u watched?

i think mine is going to be when Kisame dies smilies/icon_crying.gif

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Deidaras.....
It..was so epic....it made me...cry.
(every time I think about it I get so sad about it.)
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!
He could at least took sasuke with him >_>....
And the best part he died doing what he loves....
Blowing s**t up. XD  

Gimeurcookie

Familiar Informer

Ninja of Pocky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:05 am
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Deidaras.....
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!
Blowing s**t up. XD

Seriously why couldn't Sasuke die with him? Deidara should have won. This comic expresses my opinion pretty well. What was Kishimoto on when he came up with that elemental cycle. How the hell does fire beat wind and wind beat lightning and lightning beat earth and earth beat water? Water obiviously still beats fire but the other stuff doesn't make any sense at all. Of course I am talking about a world where people can breath fire by using sign language and their life energy. All I know is anyone can die in this thing. They already got Kakashi. I'm already expecting all the Akatsuki memebers to die as they are the villians. As long as Kiba lives I'm good. Which is a safe bet because he's not a major character. Also has anyone noticed that Team Gai is miracously untouched for the most part, it's good to be the comic relief squad I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Deidara's, Itachi's, & Orochimaru's smilies/icon_crying.gif and sasuke killed them all... smilies/icon_scream.gif  

Demon Horse Rider

Gimeurcookie

Familiar Informer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Marrin Wolf Wrote:
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Deidaras.....
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!
Blowing s**t up. XD

Seriously why couldn't Sasuke die with him? Deidara should have won. This comic expresses my opinion pretty well. What was Kishimoto on when he came up with that elemental cycle. How the hell does fire beat wind and wind beat lightning and lightning beat earth and earth beat water? Water obiviously still beats fire but the other stuff doesn't make any sense at all. Of course I am talking about a world where people can breath fire by using sign language and their life energy. All I know is anyone can die in this thing. They already got Kakashi. I'm already expecting all the Akatsuki memebers to die as they are the villians. As long as Kiba lives I'm good. Which is a safe bet because he's not a major character. Also has anyone noticed that Team Gai is miracously untouched for the most part, it's good to be the comic relief squad I guess.

I know....I hope its not a happy ending for Sasuke.
I want him to die a painfull death >=D
Btw
TODAY WAS DEIDARA B-DAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Marrin Wolf Wrote:
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Deidaras.....
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!
Blowing s**t up. XD

Btw

For some reason I see this whole thing ending with a big clash between both of them and Naruto some how forced to kill Sasuke in the end. I don't know why but I do. I mainly see Sasuke dying though because my friend well let's see Itachi favorite character he died, Kakashi favorite character he died, and guess what Sasuke is her favorite character too. It's a plot I swear. I'm going to laugh if he dies just because of this I think. It's really weird...Now that I think about it she has a Deidara plushie too.  

Ninja of Pocky
Vice Captain

Itachi_uchia_of_the_leaf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:08 am
itchia sasuke kakshi  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 am
Marrin Wolf Wrote:
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Marrin Wolf Wrote:
Gimeurcookie Wrote:
Deidaras.....
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!
Blowing s**t up. XD

Btw

For some reason I see this whole thing ending with a big clash between both of them and Naruto some how forced to kill Sasuke in the end. I don't know why but I do. I mainly see Sasuke dying though because my friend well let's see Itachi favorite character he died, Kakashi favorite character he died, and guess what Sasuke is her favorite character too. It's a plot I swear. I'm going to laugh if he dies just because of this I think. It's really weird...Now that I think about it she has a Deidara plushie too.

Kakashis alive (thank god) and itachi-sama's death made me cry..And usually nothing does so..  

Torgrita uchiha

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ruffrhymerabbit

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 pm
ikisame17 Wrote:
what was the most painful death u watched?

i think mine is going to be when Kisame dies smilies/icon_crying.gif

me too T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am
you guys are all so mean smilies/icon_crying.gif !!!!! i am gonna be sad when sasuke dies, i think im gonna cry just thinking about it!!! smilies/icon_crying.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif  

naruto199727

Torgrita uchiha

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am
naruto199727 Wrote:
you guys are all so mean smilies/icon_crying.gif !!!!! i am gonna be sad when sasuke dies, i think im gonna cry just thinking about it!!! smilies/icon_crying.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif

Agreed...plus think of the show without sasuke...There would be a huge GAP! ...he is important to the show and no matter how much you guys hate him that's not gonna change....So suck it up and get over it already...gosh..smilies/icon_stare.gif  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 pm
dierada sasori and T-T.....tobi....
im gona chear u guys up now listen!

me and my friend(bord in math)
i yawn and say
"man i wish itachi kisame dierada and tobi would brake down that door"
my friend laughs and says
"ya and say where the hell is kym and paige?!!!!"(im kym)
i laughed and said
"ya then we both jump out the window and run for our lives"
i then fall bak in my chair cause i caught my binder and it flipped me over
paige-"haha ya that would be so awesome then they would chase us then naruto comes and kisses me saving me and letting u die>,.,>:"
me-"u b*****d<,.,<i hope dierada or tobi catches me and lets me join akasuki*w*"
paige-"hmm then i can kick ur butt in a fight and scare u with sexy jutsu!"
i laugh and stand up doing the hand signs for sexy jutsu
"ya right paige sexy jutsu!"
i pretend to be sexy and the 2 boys clsoe to us fell bak laughing
happy yet?!  

little mintchan
Vice Captain

Heroic Mage

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200