Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weirdo_i_am

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Hi! I'm Kelly! I am new to this guild! My cousin Taylor invited me!She is the Vice Captain of this guild!I love All Disney stars! THEY ROCK! biggrin I love Disney Channel!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 am
pritty_gurl_101
Hi! I'm Kelly! I am new to this guild! My cousin Taylor invited me!She is the Vice Captain of this guild!I love All Disney stars! THEY ROCK! biggrin I love Disney Channel!

Thank you for accepting my invitation! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

GoGreenForMonkeys

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 am
hey Kelly!, Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am
hi im karissa my favorite color is neon/lime green my best friends are destiny, candy, sam, and tia. and i luv the jonas brothers.
IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THEM YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!
thnx for your time lol biggrin  

auniesgirl

SmiLin ForevEr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm
hi, i'm cindy n im goin to 7th grade! I like Taylor Swift n Selena Gomez heart nice to meet ya all biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 pm
Ok Everyone! I Am Wanda And I Love Everything and Anything Disney! Haah! My Fave Character Is From Sonny With A Chance! (My Fave Show IS Sonny With A Chance) My Fave Character Is Chad Dylan Cooper, Whose Real Name Is Sterling Knight, He Is So Hot! Haha! (His Pic Is In My Siggy!) So Any Questions? Let Me No!  

1-800-WANDA

Nick Joe Kevin Just Jonas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:17 pm
Heey! My name is MM! I LOVE the jonas brothers! they rule! and i would love to be friends with anyone in the guild! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am
hey everyone! thank u all 4 joining! biggrin any questions u have, come to me, or Taylor (i_love_lime_green)  

SuperSailorTsuki

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 am
hey MM, I think u needa redo ur siggie, u needa use BBCode for it to work  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Im Kaitlyn Babee Plz enter mah contest u can win gold lots of it  

KissMehHottie

Mira Fay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Hi i'm NicoletteI am seventeen(in August) and I freely admit I still love the Disney channel more than when I was a kid. I'm in the chamber chior at my school and want to become a forensic anthropologist; so like many other people y'all can call me bones. I live in nowheresville Virginia(Chesapeake) or Forks as I like to call it because it rains a lot. I like Miley Cyurs, Demi Lovato; and Selena Gomez. Along with Taylore Swift(although technically she isn't Disney) The jonas brothers are not my favorites though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Hey everyone, i'm Alyshia and i'm a huge fan of disney, whether it's the classics to the new shows. I've always been a fan and always will be. I'm a huge people person, I love to talk and meet new people. As for a favorite Disney star, I don't have one, I think they are all great.  

StarPrincess1

GoGreenForMonkeys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 pm
Please pm anila or I if you have any questions.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff