Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:30 am
Well, I'm new.

I shall quote my about new about me part of my profile:

"I use to be a graphic designer in a small town t-shirt shop, but I left that all behind in order to pursue a bachelor's degree in Game Art. I'm currently college still chasing that Game Art degree. I currently get to tutor my fellow students in a wonderful class known as 3D Foundations! I hop on Gaia off and on to chit chat and such.

Oh, I also game, draw, model(the 3D kind), and animate in my free time."

But, I shall add a bit more. I'm currently 23, and living in a state that in my opinion has no seasons. I used to live in a lovely little state that had all kinds of seasons. Which makes me really miss the snow, and that small town I wished so hard to escape.

All righty, that is that. Hello and such.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 pm
hello, my name is Caleb,I,m 24 and I enjoy doing cg art with painter,
I love anime, and gameing

hi Inedible_Animals you seem cool,  

loltia_zero

Business Genius

8,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:24 am
Welcome both of you! heart Check out the DIce roll contest thread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:12 am
Hi there, I go by "Bewbs" here and am currently a university student pursuing degrees in both 3D art and computer programming. I work two jobs alongside my courses, but in my small amount of free time I like to enjoy outdoor activities, create (in any medium), watch Game of Thrones, blog about BDSM, and spend time with important people in my life.

For more information, I also live a full-time BDSM relationship with my partner. I am the submissive in our relation and I would consider it not at all abnormal or simply "acting a part" for pleasure. If there are others in a similar situation, I would be very interested to speak with you and hear about your experiences! Don't hesitate to PM me. heart  

bewbcup

Sparkly Raider

7,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 am
bewbcup
Hi there, I go by "Bewbs" here and am currently a university student pursuing degrees in both 3D art and computer programming. I work two jobs alongside my courses, but in my small amount of free time I like to enjoy outdoor activities, create (in any medium), watch Game of Thrones, blog about BDSM, and spend time with important people in my life.

For more information, I also live a full-time BDSM relationship with my partner. I am the submissive in our relation and I would consider it not at all abnormal or simply "acting a part" for pleasure. If there are others in a similar situation, I would be very interested to speak with you and hear about your experiences! Don't hesitate to PM me. heart

Welcome!! Its amazing to me that you are able to do that. I dont think I ever could. I am too mule headed. By the way, check out the DICE ROLL contest. since today is the last day, i decided to give a special gift to everyone that supported me on it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:34 am
morikoarina2

Welcome!! Its amazing to me that you are able to do that. I dont think I ever could. I am too mule headed. By the way, check out the DICE ROLL contest. since today is the last day, i decided to give a special gift to everyone that supported me on it!

Thank you very much for the welcome! And I will be sure to check it out. cat_3nodding  

bewbcup

Sparkly Raider

7,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100

summoning sickness

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:57 am
hi AGA, I'm summoning sickness but you can call me sicky ε: I'm 26 and although this is a new account I've been a gaian since '07. I studied music in college but don't currently have a job as I have been very sick in the head for a long time, but I have been getting better and am now working toward setting up a business teaching guitar. I'm also currently working on some of my own material which I hope to eventually release online for free, because music is for everyone <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:43 pm
summoning sickness
hi AGA, I'm summoning sickness but you can call me sicky ε: I'm 26 and although this is a new account I've been a gaian since '07. I studied music in college but don't currently have a job as I have been very sick in the head for a long time, but I have been getting better and am now working toward setting up a business teaching guitar. I'm also currently working on some of my own material which I hope to eventually release online for free, because music is for everyone <3

Welcome welcome smile Make yourself at home!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 am
Hello AGA. My name is Ruby. smile I found out about this guild through Recolor and thought Id join in an attempt to not completely hate Gaia. I am 32 come July and have been on Gaia since '06. I love to Roleplay but am tired of posting restrictions here, so find me on Recolor if you want to RP wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 am
Ravishing Rubi
Hello AGA. My name is Ruby. smile I found out about this guild through Recolor and thought Id join in an attempt to not completely hate Gaia. I am 32 come July and have been on Gaia since '06. I love to Roleplay but am tired of posting restrictions here, so find me on Recolor if you want to RP wink

gaia_nitemareleft

Welcome! smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Samurai_Zatoichi

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 am
hello my name is zato and i've been on gaia since 07 i'm 25 and pretty easy to get along with smile i hope i can make some friends and have some great conversations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:10 pm
hiyo^^/
new member to the guild here!
you can call me mr.tree or tree or t or whatever you like haha.
im happy to be here with you all, and I hope I can adapt to the guild as soon as I can!  

bokiboki

Dusty Foot Philosopher

Learned Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Newbie Hero 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 pm
Hey there smile New to this place. You can Call me Dusty for now. I'm 22 and I've been on here for almost 7 years now. I love gaia, and just keep on coming back :3 Glad to be apart of this guild and hope to make a few friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Welcome to our silly bunch! smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:11 am
Hello everyone! biggrin

I know this guild is called Adult Gaia Anonymous, but I don't think I need to remain completely anonymous.

My name is Caroline, I'm 33 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I work as a mechanic in a factory and it's a lot of fun there. I'm a fantasy nerd as well. Tolkien and his tales of Middle-earth are on top of my list, but you might have guessed that already.

I haven't been on Gaia for the last few years, but I returned just a weeks days ago and I'm happy I did.

mmm what else can i say? Oh yeah I have a cat named Gijs: a dull and common Dutch name, which I thought was cute for my cat. Luckily everyone agrees so far over here. Then again I'm not sure people would tell me if not, but yeah..

I'm excited to meet people 'my age' on Gaia. So thank you for accepting me, Lilygwen!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff