Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gathering of Adult Friends

Back to Guilds

A place for the old folks to hang out and chat about anything and everything. 

Tags: adult, friends, eighteen, discussion, adults 

Reply Gathering of Adult Friends
Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

MuboKamikaze

Dangerous Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm
i am 26
im often playing video games
i have a 2 year old daughter
a wife whos on here also not in this guild
i live in florida was born in california
i work as an auditor (inventory counter)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:11 pm
SirenNightMoon Wrote:
Hello~

My name is Megan. I am 22 years old birthday is July 1st. Live and work in a small town in Washington State, about 20mins outside of Seattle. I am normally on late evening to early morning depending on my work schedule. I am a sales associate at a party store, though I do more then just that. I am saving money to go back to school and pursue my dream career. I can normally be found in the RP and Fanfiction threads here on gaia as well as ZOMG! with friends. When Offline I am with friends or family and when not with them just hanging out at home reading a good book. Not really sure what else to post so if you have anything you want to know about me just ask.

~Siren

smilies/icon_surprised.gif Another Cancerian? ^_^
smilies/icon_4laugh.gif Mine's July 8th.
Welcome, Megan!  

Crimyri

Devoted Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SirenNightMoon

Dangerous Fairy

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:14 pm
Crimyri Wrote:
SirenNightMoon Wrote:
Hello~

My name is Megan. I am 22 years old birthday is July 1st. Live and work in a small town in Washington State, about 20mins outside of Seattle. I am normally on late evening to early morning depending on my work schedule. I am a sales associate at a party store, though I do more then just that. I am saving money to go back to school and pursue my dream career. I can normally be found in the RP and Fanfiction threads here on gaia as well as ZOMG! with friends. When Offline I am with friends or family and when not with them just hanging out at home reading a good book. Not really sure what else to post so if you have anything you want to know about me just ask.

~Siren

smilies/icon_surprised.gif Another Cancerian? ^_^
smilies/icon_4laugh.gif Mine's July 8th.
Welcome, Megan!

Fun! It is always nice to meet other Cancer's ^_^ Thanks for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 am
I'm 26. Birthday is Nov 19 (which is a great day to have a birthday). i live in central PA. I never know what to put for these things. I'm a geek, a furry, and an Otaku. I am facetious, sarcastic, and a prankster by nature. Personally i feel things like Algebra, Programming, and Computer Networking make more sense that people and i dont mean some people; i mean people in general. My profile is public. and i put most (if not all) my information in for the "About Me" section so please feel free to hit me up and ask me anything. I'm never offended by any sincere question.

I would be happy to carry a conversation. So please feel free to hit me up. cat_smilies/icon_nodding.gif  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Blood_Maiden_Lust

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 am
Thank you Endrael for letting me join the guild.

I am 23 years of age.
Usually I am not on Gaia. My friends at the time got me into it. Now they are not on Gaia at all. I play games, bump for gold, chat in forums when someone starts an interesting conversation. My birthday is on July 8th. I live in the Big Apple. My favorite things are art, different kinds of music, helping when I can, and eating different cuisines. I love to watch and read anime/manga. My friends got me into it in college. I went to college studying ecommerce, web design and graduated. Decided to help people who are in need of help by volunteering in different programs. I like helping people who are in need of help. I have a very caring heart. Volunteering not only helps build your resume but you are making a difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Blood_Maiden_Lust Wrote:
Thank you Endrael for letting me join the guild.

I am 23 years of age.
Usually I am not on Gaia. My friends at the time got me into it. Now they are not on Gaia at all. I play games, bump for gold, chat in forums when someone starts an interesting conversation. My birthday is on July 8th. I live in the Big Apple. My favorite things are art, different kinds of music, helping when I can, and eating different cuisines. I love to watch and read anime/manga. My friends got me into it in college. I went to college studying ecommerce, web design and graduated. Decided to help people who are in need of help by volunteering in different programs. I like helping people who are in need of help. I have a very caring heart. Volunteering not only helps build your resume but you are making a difference.

Well, hiya! July 8th, you say? Coolios! xD

Welcome! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

And welcome to MuboKamikaze and OddeoFreq, as well. ^_^  

Crimyri

Devoted Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 am
Hi I'm Ned, and I'm a Gaiaholic.

I'm 34, and I am a commercial photographer, specializing in product and fashion.

I have two mules whom I post on, my two female avis (yes I am a guy), Hexatus Aquatica and Smarterish. You can see their accounts at the front of my friendslist. Neddog and Ned-sama are also mules, but I don't use them for posting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 am
My name is Shawnee, I am 19 years old, birthday July 18, 1992. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter, who is currently four months old. I like to read, write, and sometimes play video games. I also want to work with computers for a living, maybe repair or programming, when I finish school. I like to stay positive and enjoy life as it comes, though it is hard for me to relax at time.  

southernbeauty1992

Kani Jalo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 am
I've been on Gaia since 2003 - I think this account has only been since 2007-ish.

I'm on at random times, currently interspersed between sleep and Fallout (3 and NV)

I'm moving up to Oregon! (An hours drive)

On Gaia, I mostly forum hop and dress up my avatar.

Cook, sleep, play video games... I'm learning a few instruments.

- I was so caught up reading through posts here (and posting a little here and there) that I clean forgot to introduce myself. cat_smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:13 pm
“On this home by horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore:"

Yay, new introductions! cat_smilies/icon_whee.gif Welcome.

"Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore'."
- Edgar Allen Poe

Lycanthropos

Partying Reveler

bryceninja

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 am
hello names Bryceninja, 22, born on the awesome date of June second. I am the king of Sarcasm, and jokes, so if you are feeling down, come to me and i'll cheer ya up! Also, pardon me for saying, but i happen to be the worlds sexiest Bum. Yeppers i am homeless at the moment, but i have a lot of awesome friends who allow me to get onto Gaia. Lets see... I'm a Furry, Fox, Bounda ( shapeshifter, three forms, all fox related.) hmm...oh yea also a HUGE RPer! battles and Romance, so if your a blood thirsty villian, or a beautiful young lady in need of Companionship ( Among other things smilies/icon_3nodding.gif ) Hit me up! Ok everyone, im gonna leave it at that, before yall run me off with pitchforks and torches.

BrYcEnInJa  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm
Heya! I'm Crowmatic
I'm guessing this thread is the official "introduce yourself" thread. :3

I'm an ex-lurker who is trying to post a little more. I'm 23 and I'm usually on in the early mornings/late nights (I work the swing shift.) Other than that, I'm a big nerd - I love video games and I like to draw a little. I also like to joke around a lot. Glad to join you guys!

Crowmatic

mrscatlady

Feline Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 am
Hi my name is Jenn and I am 38 years old.
I am from Texas. I am a stay at home person (disabled) and mother to a silver tabby named lily rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Hey everyone my name is Addison ^_^
I'm 23 years old and born on 10/031988, so I'm a Libra! ^_^
My zodiac is Dragon, which is pretty awesome cause I'm obsessed with dragons ;D
I play a lot of video games, mainly MMORPGs... and when I see or find out about there being a dragon in an MMORPG.. I always get excited ^_^
An example of an MMORPG is World of Warcraft I'm sure some of you know.. but I'm not playing World of Warcraft smilies/icon_razz.gif (Yet anyways)
I'm a very friendly person looking to make some friends so hope this guild is a great place to be smilies/icon_smile.gif  

MrHungQuan

Lycanthropos

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 am
Welcome to everyone I haven't welcomed yet! The guild sometimes runs a little slow, so please feel free to jump in anywhere and liven things up! smilies/icon_whee.gif We're a pretty welcoming group and love lively civilized debate as well as fun and off-the-wall stuff.  
Gathering of Adult Friends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff