Success!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ .NK. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 pm
For posting all of the things that Gaia has done well and that they deserve praise for. I apologize that the old information is not in here, however, there wasn't much of it and it was horribly unorganized. I may put it in here later, though. For now, it's located in my Journal. I apologize if this offends anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Updated 4/10/2009

- They finally updated the EI museum! It seems a little buggy (like with the Wingding Shirt information, because it says 4th gen), but I'm glad to see it's been updated anyways.

Updated 4/8/2009

- Easter event! Compared to last year (and even on its own) this is pretty awesome. Thanks, Gaia!

- The sponsorships lately have been great. You're actually getting sponsorships that users would be interested in, and the items for some of them (mostly Street Fighter) have been great.

- You finally added a back button in the MP. I know lots of people have wanted this for a long time, so great job.

[ .NK. ]
Captain

[ .NK. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 pm
Reserved.  

[ .NK. ]
Captain

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 am
I agree, the Street Fighter item was a very nice surprise. I was expecting just the headband, not so many costume options. So anyone who couldn't get the "Dark Microphone" or whatever it was that had the punk-rocker poses, could have spiked bracelets anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:25 am
Only problem with the easter event is the final item takes 500 eggs, 635 eggs total to complete the event, minimum of 1 minute per egg, 2 minutes per egg for most people without the best connection. Do the math...  

Flying Dicks

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm
I was astounded by the sheer number of items created for the Easter event. it's like... they made up for having no Easter event last year. and by how nice they all were, even the 10 egg carrot item, or the contacts for doing poorly in the skittles game. ^^

But yes, 500 eggs was... more than a little overboard. Perhaps 250 would have sufficed. I might have had time to get the items from zomg without buying half my ingredients off the MP, then. ^^;

I have a little update I'd like to bring attention to that I thought was kinda nice. In the MP, when you sell an item, it's been updated so that it tells you how much the 2% fee is going to amount to, and how much your profit is BEFORE you click submit, instead of letting you find out afterward. That's kinda nice, especially if you were looking to make a certain amount off of something. *nod*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:47 am
Flying Dicks
Only problem with the easter event is the final item takes 500 eggs, 635 eggs total to complete the event, minimum of 1 minute per egg, 2 minutes per egg for most people without the best connection. Do the math...

amen to that ;_;  

ChigoBunny

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:02 am
I also mentioned it in the Events thread, but I have to say I actually like this "Save Our Shops" event. It may not be the best gold sink on Gaia, but it IS a sink, at least (even if it'll likely drain only about 7000 gold per user). And the items are actually rather nice; they're all NPC-related, so it's a Gaia event that actually relates to Gaia, which is a welcome change of pace.

Really, my only complaint is that they only made items for the 6 NPCs; hopefully, they'll make more NPC-specific items for some of the others in the future, but, for now, it's a good start...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 am
Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to log on and see this.  

UPC Betsy

Jenova4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:37 pm
O.T.L.
I also mentioned it in the Events thread, but I have to say I actually like this "Save Our Shops" event. It may not be the best gold sink on Gaia, but it IS a sink, at least (even if it'll likely drain only about 7000 gold per user). And the items are actually rather nice; they're all NPC-related, so it's a Gaia event that actually relates to Gaia, which is a welcome change of pace.

Really, my only complaint is that they only made items for the 6 NPCs; hopefully, they'll make more NPC-specific items for some of the others in the future, but, for now, it's a good start...

I know of some users who have dropped 75k into the event, on just one shop. They want to get their names on the "highest donor" list. I think this will be an excellent goldsink biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm
It would have been nice if we had to pay more to get the even items, yeah. But I do like the items, they'll make it a lot easier to cosplay the the NPCs which a lot of people have fun doing. I also really like the Rufus ears/tail. They look good and are a common enough color that people could use them for a silver catperson outfit.  

Nanenna

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff