Stop Forgetting Things Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ .NK. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Here's a list of things you've forgotten to update properly that we all miss. These are things that were supposed to be updated frequently. You need to keep to updates that are/were promised, or if, for some reason, they've been dropped, could you at least please let us know so that we don't keep our hopes up about it?

- New Movie Mondays
- Mini Comic (we aren't even alerted when it IS updated.)
- Word Bump Bachelor Credits/Items (Has that been completely forgotten about? Is it gone now?)
- Gaia Quests. Not sponsorship quests.
- THE PLOT. We've got a lot of different, incomplete plots going on right now. How about mini plot updates between huge events, which usually start NEW plots anyways. There's the vampires, Ian x Sasha, the plot from the Olympics, Timmy, Gambino, etc. Too many.
- Going Postal. Come on, that hasn't been updated in forever.
- Garage Sale.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Reserved.  

[ .NK. ]
Captain

[ .NK. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 am
Not to mention, I think hair and shope updates have been seriously neglected. The ratio of cash shope updates VS gaia shoppe updates are ridiculously off-balance. I want something to be done about it, but what can I really do? They only want to make the good items for people who are rich and can spend lots of money on gaia....

Even the donation items aren't as nice as the EI's.... it is getting to where you have to spend at LEAST 10 dollars to get the nice stuff. I just end up working my butt off on gaia to earn it -__-;

Not to mention, the puzzles don't get updated quite as much as they used to. Before, They ALWAYS had a new puzzle each week. Now they are just bringing the old ones up to the front @_@....

And that is all i have to say right now owo...  

ChigoBunny

ZNK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 pm
emo -Is a major Plotter...-

I was deep in the Zurg Event...

And guess what... I hated Gaia ending it... and then they disgrace zurg event and Gaia itself with the MVII thing... Arg...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 am
Not to mention homes.....

Also, don't think the cars have been updated much latley, but that could be just me...  

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Cars have been updated, with skins you get from rando-items purchased for CASH stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm
I can't help but think that they're slowly converting this into a pay to play site, at the rate they're 'forgetting' things, but they sure as heck can't FORGET to update that cash shop, eh?  

Chaos Blue

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Yeah, it's like: "We'll help fix what you've been wanting us to, EVENTUALLY. In the meantime, enjoy the items that we have here at the cash shop! Where the only quality in terms of stuff on the site comes from!"

Honestly, do they even act like a business anymore?

With customer service and quick to fix problems?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 pm
Also, to bring up something brought to light with the new shop updates: BACK WINGS. We never got them, even though it's been requested for over 5 years, right?

Things like this:User Image or this: User Image ?

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Made an edit on my previous statement. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:55 pm
Siarnaq
Also, to bring up something brought to light with the new shop updates: BACK WINGS. We never got them, even though it's been requested for over 5 years, right?

Right, no back wings. They were promised as rewards from the Quest system, back when they introduced the Quest system and were pretending it was going to be used for something other than sponsor commercials. (Likewise the Angelic Fishing Rod.)  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:28 pm
O.T.L.
Siarnaq

Right, no back wings. They were promised as rewards from the Quest system, back when they introduced the Quest system and were pretending it was going to be used for something other than sponsor commercials. (Likewise the Angelic Fishing Rod.)

So, what I hear you saying is we'll NEVER get them? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:16 am
Maybe we will...in another 5 years... *takes your backwing edits and turns them into items*  

GraphiteHelix
Crew

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 am
Siarnaq
O.T.L.
Siarnaq

So, what I hear you saying is we'll NEVER get them? gonk

More like "I wouldn't count on ever getting them"; I suppose there's always the possibility they'll get released, but you're probably better off not getting your hopes up of seeing them any time soon...  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff