"Let's Work Together, Gaia" was born out of frustration. Frustration at the way things have declined on Gaia, and frustration at feeling completely helpless to change anything.

As an 03er, I've watched Gaia grow over the years. It's been my homepage almost the entire time, and I've always been active here even if I didn't previously post actively.

Needless to say, over these past six years, I've grown attached to Gaia. But I've felt that attachment, and the love for this site slipping lately.

I want to reclaim that attachment. I want to help Gaia seem less money hungry, less like they don't care.

It all started with a thread, but new rules within Site Feedback forced us to make a guild. With enough advertising and word of mouth, hopefully we can make this guild as popular as the thread once was, if not more.

We aren't here to bash Gaia. We don't hate Gaia, but I won't deny that I'm sure some of us are close. That's why we're trying so hard to make ourselves heard, to see some necessary changes happen around here. Things have gone downhill over the past few years, and I hope with everyone's effort combined we can figure out the best course of action for both Gaia and the users.