Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Return!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 pm
Hey everyone. ^_^

I'm sorry for my own part in the extended hiatus that has befallen this place... it's kind of been a combination of all of us here being busy as well as my own move and attempts to try to get a job at GAQ. But, as I've told Ryu, as soon as this hiring freeze ends and things settle down just a bit more here, I'll be able to be more active again if not before. First orders of business? Finally hashing out my Portal Runners character as well as getting Dreigania up and moving again. I still feel that we need to and CAN end this hiatus, even if we need to rework a couple of the other RPGs to do so.

So yeah... just wanted to check in here and let you guys know via another medium that I am still around and that I'm more than ready to get things going here again, even if we have to start slowly to do so. Life's been good but a bit hectic, but as always, this place will live on. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am
Oh, hey, a post! Neato!

That would be pretty nice if we could re-animate this place.  

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 am
It might be tough and only partial (at least at first), but I'm confident that it's possible, at least with our old core of original members. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 pm
And after talking with a few of you, the mission begins again... that mission being the revival of RPGs R Us. We've bounced back from greater hiatuses, so I'm confident we can do it again. ^_^  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:10 pm
IMAGINATORS ASSEMBLE!

I have received thy summons. I'm not sure how consistent my "return" will be, as I'm in my last year at uni, but I'll do my best to make it stick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm
Knowing you Bonzai, I'd say that your return will be pretty consistent. If nothing else, this should be easier to keep up with than DnD. XD  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Damn..... you people are still alive?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Of course we are. ^_^ We're a group of friends that's always around for each other, in both friendship in general as well as RPing.

In any case... welcome back, Amby. We missed you. ^_^  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Rpgs R Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas