Gracie Loff's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Welcome to the home of Gracie Loff's and her soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clarity's stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 7%

Rico's Stats
Stats in co-owner teepee

Sonic's Stats
Strength: 19%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 18%
Stamina: 15%

User Image
Mikhail's stats
Stats in Co-owner Teepee

User Image
Haruk's stats
Strength: 11%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 8%
Luck: 8 %
Stamina: 4%

The Teepee
They all live near the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm
Oh. Hi there! I seem to have been gone for a long time, haven't I? Pardon the dust around here while I try to figure things out! I need to update a LOT of things in this journal. A handful need stat rollings, a handful need updates on lifemate status, and a handful just.. needs.. some love. I haven't really gotten the chance to rp many of these beautiful babies, so if anyone that chances by this journal is interested in some feel free to poke at me! I don't bite. Well, much. I promise.

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm
Reserved

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm
Familiar Breeding Log:

Serviol and Udyia

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Unpaired Familiars:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image
Rico

Link to Co-ownership agreement.

Stats: (Copied from Huroggmeten's Tepee)
Strength: 9%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 9%

Temper: Flirtatious
Mate: None
Likes: "The Ladies," Mexico, Green, White, Red, Eagles, Snakes
Dislikes: People mentioning his height, large stallions

Rico is co-owned between myself and the lovely Huro. He was in an rp, and had a small bio, far before I was given rp rights to him. I have yet to rp him thoroughly so I am keeping up his original bio in here. It might be tweaked as I go.

(bio, likes, and dislikes credit goes to Huro. Original post for him is in her Teepee)

Personality:

He may be small, but don't let his size fool you! Rico has the heart and mind of a fiery Spanish crusader, all wrapped up in a little Usdia package. Although he doesn't let his size interfere with his pursuit of "the ladies," around stallions he sometimes over-compensates: puffing himself up by sticking out his chest and arching his back, standing stiff-legged, even jumping up onto rocks to shorten the height distance and striking dashing poses.

He speaks both English and Spanish fluently, though his English is heavily accented. As he enjoys getting more then a blank stare out of those he converses with, he tends to use English. However, when he becomes overly-excited or agitated, he reverts back to his native Spanish. It is hard for even those who consider themselves fluent to follow him when he goes off on a Spanish rant, as he speaks quickly and under his breath.
To those on the outside, his eyes never stop shining. When he laughs, sparks can be seen flying in his eyes like Cinco de Mayo fireworks. He peers up at those who are all-too-frequently so much taller then him with a look in his eyes that just pleads to be taken home, to be cherished and admired... and yet begging is something he would never do. He considers himself noble, slightly above all other stallions, and yet a far cry above mares. The only thing that he would ever admit to loving are: a female, and Mexico.

RP Log:

Rico: Friendly Flirting. (Giada x Rico)  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image
Sonic the Hedgehog

Stats: (copied from Tirokio's Tepee)
Strength: 19%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 18%
Stamina: 15%

Link to co-own contest he was won in!

Temper: Wild
Mate Stalker: Amy Rose
Likes: Chile Dogs, running free, those close to his heart.
Dislikes: Water, oppression, and a certain egg-shaped mad scientist. Well, and having to wait more than 10 seconds for something.

Personality:

Sonic has been described by those who know him as "like the wind". He is a drifter, living as he wants and to the fullest. During his trail of life he seems to have a knack for creating various adventures for himself, and for perhaps the people around him. By habit he is a daredevil, but is honest, loyal, and always there for those he considers his friends. He dislikes oppression and will always defend freedom for himself, and anyone he meets. Although he is mostly easy-going, he has a short temper and is often impatient with slower things. If ever cornered into a fight his easy-going nature transforms into something more intensely focused. He is the fastest thing around and isn't shy about letting that fact be known. He can seem arrogant, cocky, and quite selfish at times, but at heart he is a true hero.

He seems to have something going on with a mare named Amy Rose, despite the fact that he refuses to acknowledge it. He might seem uninterested in her various marriage proposals, but if she is seen near a stranger he tends to get jealous. At most he will openly consider a friend, despite the fact he will always count her as an annoyance. Oh yea, and he tends to avoid her like the plague when she gets all "We were destined to be together!" around him.

Link to Co-own agreement.

Link to breeding agreement!

RP Log:

Sonic: I can tell you like me too. ;D [Sonic/Amy]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image
Mikhail

Stats: (Copied from Natty's Tepee)
Strength: 35%
Courage: 37%
Speed: 42%
Intelligence: 34%
Luck: 39%
Stamina: 37%

Temper: Mute
Mate: Asami
Dislikes: ???
Personality:

"Despite his "lack" of upbringing, Mikhail tries to be as polite as he can. He's also very quiet and self-conscious, especially when it comes to the markings on his fur. He's always nervous when it comes to meeting new soquili, worried they'll be scared of him, of them thinking he's some sort of monster despite his temperament. Because of this, he's a bit hesitant on meeting others and often quite shy, but he still is as nice as can be. He tries hard not to be like his father, a lecher, being quite stubborn... just like his mother in fact. He's especially stubborn when it comes to his brother Daichi, the two always seemingly arguing about something."

( Personality a direct copy from Natty's Tepee )

Link to Co-own agreement.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am
User Image
Clarity

Stats:

Strength: 5%
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 7%

Temper: Serene
Mate: Miroqi
Dislikes: ???

Personality: To come!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image
Haruk Star

Stats:

Strength: 11%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 8%
Luck: 8 %
Stamina: 4%

Temper: Risque
Mate: N/A
Likes: Alcohol, bright lights, alcohol, pretty ponies, cherries, alcohol, and feathers.
Dislikes: Feelings. Feels man. Feels. Also dislikes raisins.

Breeding Plans: One fling with Sunsinger. LM being quested for by Aria.

Personality:

Haruk can be called many things.

Insane. A drunk. A perv. A marvelous sight to watch. Someone you either want to love, or shoot.

Haruk, having the reputation to flirt with anything that moves, can be a bit of a handful. While using the word "dearie" far too much, it takes little time for him to move on to someone cute. Male, female, .. it likely doesn't matter. His tactics include blinding colors, booze, questionable substances likely hidden under his hat, and the god given ability to somehow be there when you least expect it. Like a cobra, he can pounce at someone from across the room, stunning them with mindless chatter.

His current job is an entertainer. Haruk does night shows, dealing with bright lights and magic. His little fluffy partner happens to be a white rabbit named Houdini. It's the perfect companion according to Haruk. Soft, caring, and doesn't talk back.

Because of Haruk's line of business, he's met some rather interesting people, and likely a few bad influences.

While a thorn to many, Haruk is pretty much a broken horse, not really attempting to cause annoyance in others.. but rather filling a void in his life.
Depressed, lonely, drunk, and with a new mare or colt about every night, one wonders just why he shoves most people away after such a short time.

Given the fact that Haruk never really tells anyone about his past, his reason for being a stray in the first place is unknown. He has no real home to call.. home right now, and wanders the land in search of a good time. He changes the subject when asked about such things, making information rather hard to obtain. He tells everyone that if they needed to know, they would be him, and since there can be only one of him.. only he needs to know. Usually, this ends with him offering the other a bit of wine, and him slowly limping away while the other is distracted.

Log of RP:

The Bottle Spun Me (Sunsinger x Haruk) (Ongoing)

User Image
Houdini

Temper: Mischievous
Mate: N/A
Dislikes: People hurting Haruk, bee's

Personality:

Haruk and Houdini, Houdini and Haruk.. both are rarely apart from eachother. Unless, perhaps, when Haruk is busy flirting with some random creature. Which is often. Nonetheless, Houdini is an important aspect of Haruk, always there for his rather odd master.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Mitzi

Stats: NEED TO ROLL FOR STATS

Temper: Rambunctious
Mate N/A (Being quested for by Aria)
Dislikes: Being told no, having her tail messed with, and people with a lack of humor in them

Personality:

Mitzi is a bit of a fireball. She's always looking for a good time, and quite frankly doesn't really care what others think of her. She tends to speak her mind, and has a hard time realizing she's offended someone in the first place. Still, if it's someone she actually gives a rats butt about, she'll try her best to mind her tongue when it's called for. Try. It doesn't always work, and she'll end up having to apologize.

She has no problems defending herself, not wanting to seem like a helpless little mare.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
Canvas

Stats: NEED TO ROLL FOR STATS

Temper: Whimsical
Mate Meissa Lucifus Link to breeding/mating agreement here.
Dislikes: Destruction of art, or an attempt to stifle creativity

Children: Beatrix and Kahlo

Personality:

Coming soon!

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers