Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion
MRP: Side Conversations Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm
This thread is intended for conversations away and apart from the main story line. If you wish to have an extended one-on-one conversation or conversations had amongst two or more people that are separated or away from the party.
It is important to note that while you don't need an exact second-by-second account of where this conversation occurs, it must be possible. For example, if the only time that the characters could have had a long, involved, ten- minute conversation was a few seconds before a battle started, then obviously, you can't have that conversation. It will have to wait. In short, have a time in mind for when these conversations occur.
Lastly, you needn't have a post by post account of everything. If you'd like to (and the background interactions and gesticulations will be minimal) than feel free to just use an instant messenger conversation and copy & paste, everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:44 pm
((Alright this is a continuation of where Daemon and Kryptis meet that I posted in the Backstory thread, and this is what we've been doing up until we meet with the main party.))

Kryptis ate her meal whilst Daemon sipped more wine, they talked a little about their spells and the proposition of sharing their knowledge came up, though they decided to save that for tomorrow. Kryptis finished her meal and left Daemon to take her long awaited bath and finally get some rest in the Inn. Daemon watched the fire a little longer, thinking of many things and how everything in his life had changed, for the better it would appear. He eventually took to his own inn room and rested. For the first time in his life he rested without worry and without fear.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:49 pm
The next morning Kryptis came down the stairs from her room, free of the layers of dust and ash that'd coated her the previous day. She left much of her traveling gear upstairs, but came with her rapier and dagger still sheathed at her hip, and an old weather-worn and mold-covered tome in hand. She entered the inn's common room and sat at the table she and Daemon had used before and ordered a small breakfast when the serving wench came around. She studied the tome as she awaited the wench's return, picking idly at the food after it arrived, too caught up in her study to pay it much attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 pm
Daemon entered the common room after a while, having the most peaceful nights rest of your life can convince you to stay a little longer in its embrace. He saw Kryptis with a dusty tome of what he could only imagine to be spells sitting at the table by the fire. He approached and gave a slight bow, touching a chair opposite her, "May I join you Lady Kryptis?" He still wore his sword, dagger and the odd pouch that he had magically pulled the wine from the night before.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 pm
"Of course," she said, looking up and giving a little smile. She set her elbows on the table in front of her, hands up and meeting in the middle, and set her chin in her palms. "I see you didn't take the opportunity to flee when you had the chance," she added with a joking grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 pm
Daemon took his seat, adjusting his sword around the side of the chair. After having cleaned up she was even more striking to him now, which was quite a feat. "What, and leave you here in this dusty place all alone? Now that would be truly cruel of me." He said with a grin to match hers. "No, I'm afraid I've been enchanted by you my Lady, as I'm sure so many before me have."  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 pm
"Yes, I tend to have that effect on others. Saves me the trouble of using up my spells," she said with a widening grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 pm
He looked consideringly at her, smiling playfully. "Hmm...I don't see anyone else around, it would seem you don't keep them long. I guess things don't bode well for me if all before me have been cast aside." He said, melodramatically acting worried.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 pm
Her grin faded and she quickly turned down to her tome. She looked back to Daemon after a second, brushing her hair out of her face, grin forced back into place. She shrugged and nonchalantly said, "It happens. People tend not to last awfully long when one entices them off to the Abyss."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 pm
Daemon considered her for a moment, his own smile wilting slightly "Don't worry, Abyssal denizens and I don't get along very well. Besides you won't escape me that easily." He said, still playful, hoping to bypass whatever was upsetting her altogether.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:58 pm
"Hmmm... I can't tell if you're trying to play the hero or the villain...." She gave him an appraising look, her grin spreading near to where it had been before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:58 pm
"Usually only the latter is true, but for you...I'll be both."  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 pm
"Is that so?" she puts the tip of her little finger to her lips, biting lightly on the nail. "And what exactly does being my villain entail?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 am
Daemon leaned in, folding clawed hands on the table, "Being bad is what I do Lady Kryptis, in this world I would be called someone who does what others won't. In short, I will be your 'villain' by bringing out your dark desires, and then fulfilling them."  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 am
She slid her hand over to cover her mouth, stifling a laugh. "My, how devilish."  
User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff