Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatares

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:27 pm
I think Gwyn's got it... Again. stare Pfft, none of us will ever get one right from here on out.

As for you Zack, nice to finally meet you ^-^ Heard a lot about Gwyn and yourself asking trivia back and forth and everyone on the sidelines just watching the masters work blaugh Eh, maybe I'll stick around this time and get lucky.

(Kinda funny, I actually have a really sweet picture of Zack & Aeris set as my desktop, reminds me of my boyfriend & I. I could post it up in the General Chat thread if anyone wants biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:52 am
Okay, I have a great trivia question:

Who was Cid's very first Magitek Knight in FFVI?

(For those of you who don't know what a Magitek Knight is, Celes is a Magitek Knight)  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Nintendork

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:46 pm
Hmm... The general that Kefka killed, I think, leo?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:50 pm
Heh... okay, that was a good one. You can go ahead and go again, since no one got it.....May I ask of the sudden change of names...and male to female... sweatdrop did I miss somethin? Oy, but anyways, k now for Q. #2, Name what materia you get from Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith and Vincent when they join your party.
Red- Fire, All, Sense
Yuffie- Throw... something.. else.. can't remember.steal, with it leveled up for mug, I think
Cait Sith - Transform, Manipulate
Vincent- None?

Oh, and as for the whole name/sex change thing, lets just say I got bored.  

Nintendork

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:19 am
Actually, it was Kefka. The reason that Kefka is so loopy is that Cid hadn't perfected the technique yet, and a complication made Kefka go crazy. You can ask a question if you want, Nintendork.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:19 pm
Man, I haven't played an FF game in such the longest time that I wonder if I've forgotten some stuff... sweatdrop sweatdrop (darn RE4 addiction right now...I blame Kaede for getting me into it)  

Ayame
Captain

Nintendork

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:57 am
Gwyn Masamune
Actually, it was Kefka. The reason that Kefka is so loopy is that Cid hadn't perfected the technique yet, and a complication made Kefka go crazy. You can ask a question if you want, Nintendork.

K, Thx. Sorry I haven't got on for so long, though, My mom Dosen't trust forums that muchX(.

k...BEWARE: FF4 SPOILER!!!

In FF4 Why does Golbez not kill you after Tellah dies?

I'm sure Gwyn will have the answer for this one, so If I don't get on, Gwyn can choose who got it right... Unless he'd rather wait, cause the explaination is kinda... complex, at least mine, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:25 pm
Bwuahah, that's easy xd . It's because Meteo's affect on Golbez de-brainwashed him a bit (not including that he did get a sufficient amount of damage from the spell) and he recognizes you -- Cecil -- somewhat (although he's not quite sure WHO you are just yet) before he disappears in all his black flamed glory.  

Ayame
Captain

Nintendork

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:51 am
Ayame
Bwuahah, that's easy xd . It's because Meteo's affect on Golbez de-brainwashed him a bit (not including that he did get a sufficient amount of damage from the spell) and he recognizes you -- Cecil -- somewhat (although he's not quite sure WHO you are just yet) before he disappears in all his black flamed glory.

Yep. thought that one might of been hard, dang. smile

your turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:33 pm
Hmm...*thinks for a moment*

This is a rather easy question (can't think of hard ones at the moment >.<): how do you find out the Squall and Laguna are related? (And no, don't tell me that the ending FMV tells it all...there is another way...WAY before that)  

Ayame
Captain

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:16 pm
Yay! I got this one (I hope).

You talk to Kiros and Ward on the Ragnarok; Disc 3 (maybe 4...). They give these hints like "You're just like your father" or "You have your mother's eyes.". And when you talk to Laguna, all he says is "Squall...there's something I need to tell you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:55 pm
Yep, you're right! (I knew it was an easy question... sweatdrop sweatdrop )Go on ahead, Chibicid.  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:25 am
Ayame
Yep, you're right! (I knew it was an easy question... sweatdrop sweatdrop )Go on ahead, Chibicid.

If it makes you feel better, I actually didn't know the exact answer to that one. >.> I never talked to Lugana, Kiros, and Ward on the Ragnarok, I just rushed straight into the Lunatic Pandora to kick Fujin, Raijin, and Seifer's asses.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:03 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Ayame

If it makes you feel better, I actually didn't know the exact answer to that one. >.> I never talked to Lugana, Kiros, and Ward on the Ragnarok, I just rushed straight into the Lunatic Pandora to kick Fujin, Raijin, and Seifer's asses.

eek eek Never would have expected to hear that from you, Gwyn.  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:54 am
Ayame
Gwyn Masamune
Ayame

eek eek Never would have expected to hear that from you, Gwyn.
sweatdrop Well, you see... I've developed something of a personal fued with Seifer. I love fighting Seifer. Same with the Turks on FFVII. Theres no big specific reason, I just reaaaaally like fighting em.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff