Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
My Funny Teachers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 pm
I have 2 funny teachers, when someone in the class says "this is gay" refering to a class assignment, the teachers say " no it is not homosexual".

in my opinion gays are alright i guess, they know the consiquenses (excuse my horrid spelling) of being gay and they choose to live their life how they want anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Austin Shipp
I have 2 funny teachers, when someone in the class says "this is gay" refering to a class assignment, the teachers say " no it is not homosexual".

in my opinion gays are alright i guess, they know the consiquenses (excuse my horrid spelling) of being gay and they choose to live their life how they want anyway.

-facepalm-
If you don't like science why do you use its creations?  

Xahmen

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm
ohh....kay....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm
Look, we've come a long way from the dark ages, why do you insist on clinging to the notions of personal choice in sexual attraction?
Seriously, do you think that (if we could help it) we'd be attracted to anybody's sexual organs?
Have you seen those things up close?
Penises are terrifying and vaginas come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors, and odors that it's pretty ******** intimidating.  

Xahmen

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:51 pm
your right, im glad im attracted to women cause p***s' look rather bizare to me  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Zahwomen
Look, we've come a long way from the dark ages, why do you insist on clinging to the notions of personal choice in sexual attraction?
Seriously, do you think that (if we could help it) we'd be attracted to anybody's sexual organs?
Penises are terrifying and vaginas come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors, and odors that it's pretty ******** intimidating.

Both sex organs are pretty gross.
Also, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION DIFFERENT FLAVORS LOL.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xahmen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:33 pm
sheheartsthings
Zahwomen

Both sex organs are pretty gross.
Also, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION DIFFERENT FLAVORS LOL.

I thought that would be inappropriate, you know, never tasting one and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 am
But you've smelled one? xd  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers