Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
ARE WE TOO OLD?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old are you?
  10 and under
  11-12
  13-14
  15-16
  17-18
  19-20
  21-22
  23-24
  25+(don't worry about it lol)
  I'm too chicken to tell....(why?)
View Results

Maddy Cow Disease

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 pm
I started getting into Pokemon in general when I was a toddler. A few years later I got my first game (Red Version). I'm 19 now and I love Pokemon. I play the games, talk with other Pokemon fans, collect the cards (I play with them sometimes), and collect toys and whatever else I can get my hands on. I don't watch the anime very often. Age doesn't mean a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am
WE ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR POKEMON nor YOUNG  

Machiccalition

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 pm
I first got Blue Version when I was seven years old. I'm 21 now, I still love the games and I won't stop playing them unless they stop being fun for me. And people who think it's childish don't seem to realize that it is the most complex and competitive PVP game out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm
Twenty-three, and I still love Pokemon, and I always will. I went through a phase in high school where I pretended I didn't like it, since conformity and the validation from peers and acquaintances that I hardly cared about seemed, for some ludicrous reason, important at the time. The passion to collect and raise the monsters was quickly rekindled after graduation, and I haven't quit since. I'm not dedicated enough to get a tattoo like my husband, but almost. Just almost. I look forward to the next generation, sick with anticipation and perspiration.  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zipperious

Friendly Giver

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:28 pm
Vivid Spider

♥クモはマイケルを愛します♥

I heard that they're stopping after 6 generations. But that's just what I heard.

User Image

♥クモはマイケルを愛します♥

I do not care where you may have heard this information but it is LIES I TELL YOU!!!! Why you ask? Because I said so!!!!

Oh and Pokemon started when I was 6... then it became "uncool" to the other kids... so I set it down... but a couple years ago, I said phooey on what others think! I am a college student and I LOVE POKEMON!!! heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm
Hello! I was 7 when I got into Pokemon, now I'm 21. emotion_bigheart

Cat Shades

Hunter

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Same here. I started when I was 7 with Silver (went back and played Red/Blue/Yellow after) and haven't stopped since. I've played and collected every generation of the game. I'll be 21 on April 3. (So damn close now). I never took a break, I have played Pokemon through ALL of my years of school. I was a loner anyway, so it didn't matter. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 am
I started a bit before Gold and Silver came out - I had the original Game Boy from EBgames when Gold and Silver came out I bought GB Color (2) and Silver first then Gold. But I first started out with the card game. So it was 20000 when I stared and have been playing for 13 years I'm 38 now and X &Y comes out before my birthday. I'll still be playing until they stop making them and my games die out.  

ponygirl74

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:58 pm
I started the card game in grade three, show, and game boy games followed quickly.... I'm done University now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm
I started at age 8 with Ruby version and I'm almost 16 now :3  

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200

awesome_sauce08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm
Pokemon Red/Blue came out when I was in middle school, and I've been hooked every since eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Im 18 & I still love Pokemon. When I was 6 I got a Game Boy Color with Pokemon games: Red, Blue, & Yellow. I loved it ever since. I still have my Game Boy and Pokemon Games and they all still work perfectly! ^^  

Cascada133

Thieving Gatekeeper

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:43 pm
I was 12 years old in 1996 when Pokemon first came out. I'm 29 years of age. I still start playing regularly. Whenever I get a new Pokemon game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 pm
i loved pokemon since i was 4, now i just like pokemon an di am now 16 and soon to be 17, honestly i don't care about the anime anymore cause y'know the anime kinda got a bit old to me (they need a new main character im getting bored of ash, and i dont like how brock got replaced) but i still play the games cause i love raising new pokemon, heck i even got a zygarde now and that f*cker looks amazing  

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers