[PRP] Daddy~ Look what I got! [Jasiri, Dahabu, Toshiro]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:17 am
User Image

Jasiri just HAD to find her father. After all, Dahabu had to meet him. It just wouldn't do for her new 'friend' to not meet her father. And so...the splotchy cub had practically dragged the black and gold cub off to find Toshiro. "Just remember...when we find him, DON'T be scared." She grinned back at Dahabu.

"If you're scared, he'll look down on you. And I can't have that. Not at all." She giggled. "After all, you're MY friend."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 am
Dahabu obediently followed Jasiri, not bothering to grumble anymore. No point in it...she tended to either ignore it, or whap him for it. Neither of which he liked. He preferred seeing her cheerful, like now. He nodded at her statement. Truthfully...Dahabu was more likely to be awed, than frightened.

And the thought of meeting a father was exciting! He didn't have one...so it was something new for him. And new things were wonderful things!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 pm
Powerful claws raked into a tree, shredding the bark and very tree itself. Moonlight reflected off the black and white of his coat, muscles rippling underneath the scarred-up pelt. As his paws made contact with the ground again, he examined his claws. Perfectly sharp...

A sound made the lion turn, green eyes flashing in the moonlight. When Jasiri stepped out, a smile spread onto the male's face. "Jasiri... One of my little dark angels..." He went over, nuzzling the cub. Few things gained tenderness out of him. His daughters were amid those very few. Eyes snapping up, he looked at the male. "And who is your... Friend...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:26 am
Jasiri purred and nuzzled her father back before his attention was diverted. Once his attention was on Dahabu, she grinned. "He's Dahabu-ausi! He's my new play-friend, even if he's kinda easy to break." It was fact Dahabu was a bit...well, weaker than she...But Jasiri didn't mind. The little cub took pleasure in knowing she was bigger and stronger than a male.

Of course...his attempts to be like this as-of-yet-not-met-'Tani' boy were entertaining. If nothing else, Dahabu kept her snickering at his silly comments on her appearance.

Truth.Be.Told

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 am
The male cub blinked as Toshiro's eyes came upon him...and then he grinned. So this was Jasiri's father! He did look rather familiar! Certainly Dahabu had seen him before! Of course...a name eluded him. He flushed a bit at Jasiri's comment.

"I...I don't mean to break! Y-you just hit hard, Jasiri..." He pouted...a rather funny looking expression on him. "But you always help fix me up afterwards, so there's no sense in complaining..." His pout changed to a smile easily, and he bowed his head to the older male. "It's very good to meet you, Mr. Jasiri's-Father!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 am
Watching Dahabu, Toshiro's eyes narrowed. Calmly, the piebald lion stepped up to the cub, leaning down to look him in the eyes. "Jasiri... Do I need to teach you to not break your... Toys...?" He nudged the cub with a paw, testing to see just how strong he was at that age. Tail curling, the lion scowled. "Prove to me you're worth my daughter's time, boy." When it came to his daughters, Toshiro was going to be very picky, very strict, and very hard on them. "And you will call me Sir."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:58 am
The girl-cub opened her mouth, then closed it and pouted. "No, Daddy. I'll be more careful of my toys." Jasiri kept an eye on Dahabu, hoping he wouldn't let her down. She didn't feel like finding a new toy. Especially not when this one was so much fun.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Dahabu stumbled a bit, but not much. And he quickly recovered. "Yes, sir. And...I won't prove with words, sir." He smiled widely. "I'll prove with actions. It might take longer...but actions are better than words in this, right?" Dahabu wanted to prove he fit with Jasiri. Sure...they were a little mis-matched...but the black and gold cub had grown to care a great deal for his splotchy 'friend'. "And I'd much rather be sincere to you, than lie, sir, by making stupid promises."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces