Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Fangs 

Reply Matasoga's Disciples
People on Television that you Detest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm
We see them all the time. Blow-hards, idiots, and other people that are ruining society or holding it back. Who presently has earned most of your ire? Share your rage, here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 pm
Ann Coulter is on Larry King Live...Larry King managed to escape and leave poor Joy Behar in his place to deal with that horrid b***h. Let me tell you...There aren't many women that I would really take pleasure in bludgeoning to death with my bare fists but Ann Coulter probably tops the list. What are some gems from tonights interview? Well according to Ann Coulter, the following is true.
Rush Limbaugh is not an extremist.
Obama voters voted for him because they wanted to have sex with him.
"Schadenfreude" misused and mispronounced.
Liberals are not real men.
Democratic women are all whores.
Japanese people are all smarter than us due to their race.
And that was just by the second commercial break. Not all of them were direct quotes, but the implications were unmistakable. One in three other sentences, it seemed, included the phrase "My book."
Some days, I really hope that there is a Hell.  

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kristabelle015

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:31 pm
I must say, of TV that is shown here in New Zealand...
The ex-host of my favourite show - Vodafone Select Live - on my favourite channel - C4 - was a guy named (as far as I can remember) Joel DeFriese (wrong spelling) and he was, without a doubt, one of the most annoying people to put in charge of that show. His voice was annoying, so was his attitude. However, at the Fall Out Boy concert in 2007, someone bottled him, and the same thing happened at numerous other concerts. He's now been replaced by a guy named Jermaine, who is mildly tolerable.
Another TV host I HATE with a passion is Eddie Maguire from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Australia. His voice bugs me........... smilies/icon_stare.gif  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm
The entirety of Fox News is on my black list, I can't understand how anyone can watch the garbage that pours forth from the gaping black maw that is Fox. Ann Coulter is high on my "Do not Tolerate" list. Seriously, anyone that claims the widows of 9/11 victims are glad that they're widows because it gives them political clout deserves to be smothered to death with rotten ham sandwiches. Sarah Palin, why people focus a lense on her long enough for her to realize it is beyond me, she's a vapid waste of carbon matter. She never has anything informed or useful to say. Rush Limbagh...why anyone listens to him is beyond me, every now and then he makes a few good points but anymore they're too far interspersed between his nonsensical tirades on how the left is anti establishment and ruining this country and we're all gonna be pinko commie bastards etc.

Oh, tv in general pisses me off, its all pre-filtered BS that's designed to make viewers depressed, complacent and docile.  

The Second Horseman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:40 pm
The Second Horseman Wrote:
The entirety of Fox News is on my black list, I can't understand how anyone can watch the garbage that pours forth from the gaping black maw that is Fox. Ann Coulter is high on my "Do not Tolerate" list. Seriously, anyone that claims the widows of 9/11 victims are glad that they're widows because it gives them political clout deserves to be smothered to death with rotten ham sandwiches. Sarah Palin, why people focus a lense on her long enough for her to realize it is beyond me, she's a vapid waste of carbon matter. She never has anything informed or useful to say. Rush Limbagh...why anyone listens to him is beyond me, every now and then he makes a few good points but anymore they're too far interspersed between his nonsensical tirades on how the left is anti establishment and ruining this country and we're all gonna be pinko commie bastards etc.
Oh, tv in general pisses me off, its all pre-filtered BS that's designed to make viewers depressed, complacent and docile.

I completely, emphatically agree.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:06 am
Matasoga Wrote:

Amen to that!
I'd also like to add Nancy Grace to that list. I've only watched clips and a couple complete episodes of her shows, but from what I can tell she is always thinks she's right and won't let anyone get their say in. Mind you, she tends to be wrong.  

KeikoUtaraichi13

Friendly Regular

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

Eliae Darr

Shirtless Guildswoman

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 am
KeikoUtaraichi13 Wrote:
Matasoga Wrote:

Amen to that!
I'd also like to add Nancy Grace to that list. I've only watched clips and a couple complete episodes of her shows, but from what I can tell she is always thinks she's right and won't let anyone get their say in. Mind you, she tends to be wrong.

Ah, yes... Nancy Grace. I've never even sat down to watch the entirety of one of her shows, as I've always felt she was rather annoying. Then again, I find most newscasters to be annoying; they never really have anything positive to say about anyone and, when they do, it's once an hour, if that. CNN, at least, is unbiased about their negativity.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 am
Matasoga Wrote:
Ann Coulter is on Larry King Live...Larry King managed to escape and leave poor Joy Behar in his place to deal with that horrid b***h. Let me tell you...There aren't many women that I would really take pleasure in bludgeoning to death with my bare fists but Ann Coulter probably tops the list. What are some gems from tonights interview? Well according to Ann Coulter, the following is true.
And that was just by the second commercial break. Not all of them were direct quotes, but the implications were unmistakable. One in three other sentences, it seemed, included the phrase "My book."

I can't stand her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8-CW3dStKc
That's the link to the one Josh was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTc5lGKTzc
This is the one that made me thankful to not be a person at that table cause I'd probablly be in jail.
She said that 9-11 widows are loving their husbands deaths...and dissing on single moms.  

Lil Candy Princess

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:22 pm
Lil Candy Princess Wrote:
Matasoga Wrote:

I can't stand her...
This is the one that made me thankful to not be a person at that table cause I'd probablly be in jail.
She said that 9-11 widows are loving their husbands deaths...and dissing on single moms.

Yeah, that's her. It's funny, because in a more recent interview, she seemed almost human. I still want her dead, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Matasoga Wrote:
Matasoga Wrote:

I can't stand her...

Yeah, that's her. It's funny, because in a more recent interview, she seemed almost human. I still want her dead, of course.
I can't believe she commented on single moms...does she even have children?  

Lil Candy Princess

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Second Horseman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:27 pm
If she ever bore children I have the feeling she would eat them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:20 pm
yeah I think she would to  

Lil Candy Princess

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:36 pm

We can only hope, but what kind of civilized man can you imagine her lying with? I don't think that she'd have any person that could be found in a town containing more than 20 people in the deepest of the deep south. I think it would need to be the kind of town that had a school but gave up on it when they realized that everyone that might be teaching would be illiterate. The kind of town where an infant learns to fire a gun years before they fire a gun. The kind that has never been more than 50 feet from their front door and cannot even name 5 other countries but is completely and entirely convinced that America is the best country on Earth...Only a town like like that could raise the kind of republican that was republican enough that she would consider procreating with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:53 pm
Matasoga Wrote:

We can only hope, but what kind of civilized man can you imagine her lying with? I don't think that she'd have any person that could be found in a town containing more than 20 people in the deepest of the deep south. I think it would need to be the kind of town that had a school but gave up on it when they realized that everyone that might be teaching would be illiterate. The kind of town where an infant learns to fire a gun years before they fire a gun. The kind that has never been more than 50 feet from their front door and cannot even name 5 other countries but is completely and entirely convinced that America is the best country on Earth...Only a town like like that could raise the kind of republican that was republican enough that she would consider procreating with.

For as much as that scares me, I find it incredibly amusing with your choice of descriptives. Let us hope and pray to hell that she doesn't ever have a child. I'd be loathe to find out what that poor kid would turn out to be like.

Eliae Darr

Shirtless Guildswoman

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Matasoga
Captain

Witty Ladykiller

25,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:27 am
Eliae Darr Wrote:
Matasoga Wrote:

For as much as that scares me, I find it incredibly amusing with your choice of descriptives. Let us hope and pray to hell that she doesn't ever have a child. I'd be loathe to find out what that poor kid would turn out to be like.

In short, a hyper-pious, brainwashed, flannel-wearing, ape that feels like he isn't a man if he ever leaves home with less than 12 firearms. He only leaves his house to attend church and go to the bar, using the most environmentally hostile vehicle possible... Not hard to figure.  
Matasoga's Disciples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff