A Poll
  A Response.
  A Hippo.
  A Rose.
  A Mushy Melon.
View Results

Scazarith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:28 am
"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgement." John 7:24

"Though shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him." Leviticus 19:17

The New International Version says it this way -

"Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you wil not share in his guilt." Leviticus 19:17

If someone is doing or does something that you know is wrong, its ok to call them out on it, but not in a hatefull way or with hate in your heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:24 am
Scazarith
"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgement." John 7:24

"Though shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him." Leviticus 19:17

The New International Version says it this way -

"Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you wil not share in his guilt." Leviticus 19:17

If someone is doing or does something that you know is wrong, its ok to call them out on it, but not in a hatefull way or with hate in your heart.

you are exactly right, and i apologize for my abusive language  

Austin Shipp

Scazarith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 pm
Hey man thats ok, we love you. Its a very manly and Christian thing to do to apologize. Props.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 pm
ive just been having girlfriend troubles and i took it out on the wrong people and that was unacceptable  

Austin Shipp

Kazydi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm
This entire guild is an offensive disgrace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:27 pm
Thats not true Kazydi. There are some good people in here.

And its ok Austin Shipp. Everybody goes through things and we all mess up.  

Scazarith

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Austin Shipp
ive just been having girlfriend troubles and i took it out on the wrong people and that was unacceptable
it would be nice to privately apologize to the people you insulted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:51 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Austin Shipp

Its not really my buisness and I'm not trying to argue or anything but he apologized a few posts up.  

Scazarith

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Scazarith
Dark Angel Rai
Austin Shipp

Its not really my buisness and I'm not trying to argue or anything but he apologized a few posts up.
I know. But it's more manly and honorable to apologize to those that you have hurt in private.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:54 pm
actually, public apologies are more honorable, because i admit i am wrong if front of EVERYONE, and i hereby withdraw apology to you Rai but im sorry to everyone else i offended  

Austin Shipp

Kazydi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Scazarith
Thats not true Kazydi. There are some good people in here.

And its ok Austin Shipp. Everybody goes through things and we all mess up.

I know, but for every post I make, I have to argue with someone. It shouldn't be like that. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Austin Shipp
actually, public apologies are more honorable, because i admit i am wrong if front of EVERYONE, and i hereby withdraw apology to you Rai but im sorry to everyone else i offended
So you withdraw your apology to me, because I think apologizing to someone in private is not only honorable but also seems more how should I put this, believable. neutral Because that is so Christ-like.  

Neferet -House of Night-

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:21 pm
nobody cares what u say on the subject anymore, you are just makeing ur self sound like a spoiled brat  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:39 pm
Austin Shipp
nobody cares what u say on the subject anymore, you are just makeing ur self sound like a spoiled brat
and how am I sounding like a spoiled brat?  

Neferet -House of Night-

Prismatic Butterflies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm
o.o um well to get back to the topic, I think it doesn't matter what the book is about, just because you have to read it in school doesn't mean you have to agree with it. I think it's a good idea to do the assignment so you can pass your class. Like for example, in science class you get taught the theory of evolution, you should still complete the assignment but it doesn't mean you have to agree with the theory.

It doesn't mean you are going against your faith, you're just completing your course. However, if the school tried to force you to agree, then you can raise an issue and choose not to, you have the right to your own opinion. However, when it comes to a school assignment, just complete the work necessary and move on. Part of the whole learning thing is to take in information from all angles, you don't have to agree but it adds perspective to know more about something you didn't know about before. You don't have to agree with it or believe in it, but it doesn't hurt to have a clue about it.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff