Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru

When do we get started? I'm tried of waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:21 am
Hoshigaki Hiru

If we are ripping proto's baby from her hands i think we need to shut down the yinyang techniques and the uchiha needs massive overhaul. Probably add a "must be in guild for a year to play an uchiha." Aside from that I am up for helping out in the approval system and helping to make a conversion format for people converting their characters over.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:34 am
PupSage
Hoshigaki Hiru

If we are ripping proto's baby from her hands i think we need to shut down the yinyang techniques and the uchiha needs massive overhaul. Probably add a "must be in guild for a year to play an uchiha." Aside from that I am up for helping out in the approval system and helping to make a conversion format for people converting their characters over.

I could probably just haul Yuki back to Konoha I guess.

Just curious though, why is there such a big fuss about the Uchiha clan? I mean, Proto and Naomi gave me the ok pretty quickly and (I hope) there haven't been any major problems about it. Why the restrictions now?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:10 am
Hoshigaki Hiru

I say do it, but make sure you try and talk to Proto, Konoha is her baby after all. Worst case scenario we move her stuff to the Archives, or create a Beta Konoha.

Story wise will we be using the guild lore, or starting fresh? If I'm being honest most of it is relatively outdated and could use an update.

I also think it might be best if we all started with new characters, more or less. I know I would prefer to, and I think it might be easier if we have a fair number of active students, so people have someone to rp with. As apposed to what happens now, with someone coming in and being stuck by themselves until they can get through the Academy. That's my two cents at least.  

Gideon Commando
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:40 am
Its not that anything is wrong with Uchiha, but EVERYONE wants to play one. Or go all kakashi and be another clan with a sharingan eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:45 am
Yeah cleric, you're actually the first person to play a Uchiha since I joined the guild back in 2010.  

Gideon Commando
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 am
So this is my recomendation.

Take the level that your character started at and calculate how many stat points have been gained.
Anything over the amont gained by level up equates to 1 pt.
Same with skills.
Then take jutsus. E=1pt D=2 C=3 B=4 A=5 S=6
If you are currently training for a justsu, however many phases you have completed equal 1pt each.

When you make your new character you can buy jutsus at the same point value as above, and each extra skill or stat point for 1 pt as well. Requiring that the origional academy jutsus be learned before anything else and then have us all have to train on the new academy techniques that Hiru made to keep academy activity up for a bit.

Im excited to make a Hyuga!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:31 pm
Oh hell, I never knew... I guess you're right, that's kind of the reason I skipped around some of the other Naruto guilds too, so I can definitely understand where you're coming from.

Ok, so Academy jutsu is separated from E rank jutsu, or is it the same level? Because I would like to swap some of my extra training points and slap an Academy jutsu to Yuki and have her finish everything.

Oh training. Please, let's change the amount required to 5/5 xD Or at least raise the chances?

And yeah, I read through the lore when I first entered this guild, but it doesn't connect too much with the storyline we're trying to continue. I say we tweak it a bit if possible?

On another note, PupSage, what's that moon item you've got behind your avi? o.o  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:55 pm
Actually you guys, I think we could try letting them make a whole bunch of uchihas if that's what people really want to do (and gets them here and active)... It'll be strange to have a village of 15 Sasukes for a while but I think once they get to know the system they'll branch off to other interesting clans.

As for making new characters we could have flexibility on how they transfer or how new characters could be made.

Anyone speaks to Proto or Kouri? I wouldn't want to do this without the approval of at least one of the Vice Captains...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:18 pm
Cleric Saphire

On another note, PupSage, what's that moon item you've got behind your avi? o.o

Astra: Lunar autumn phase  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru
Actually you guys, I think we could try letting them make a whole bunch of uchihas if that's what people really want to do (and gets them here and active)... It'll be strange to have a village of 15 Sasukes for a while but I think once they get to know the system they'll branch off to other interesting clans.

As for making new characters we could have flexibility on how they transfer how new characters could be made.

Anyone speaks to Proto or Kouri? I wouldn't want to do this without the approval of at least one of the Vice Captains...

You might want to be careful Hiru. Remember me? This is my first (and only) character, besides the one I made for the beta testing. It takes a long time to make one character and I don't know if people are willing to change after they've spent time raising it. 15 Sasukes now will mean 15 Sasukes in the future.... Dx

And thank you PupSage, I really like this Astra, I think I'll go get one for myself. xD
kouri-chan_xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:29 pm
Finished my character.

Medic-Nin, Hyuuga, punching machine.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

YourLittleNarrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru

I think thats a pretty good idea. I know I have been a part of this guild for at least... God what now, 5 years? It would be sad to see it crumble to dust. I'll do my best to get up and running by next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:04 pm
PupSage
Finished my character.

Medic-Nin, Hyuuga, punching machine.

Don't know if you have time, but it would help me out if you could make a zone on the theme of "The bad part of town" based on the same model as the ones I've already made in Iwa (don't bother about the model edits right now, we'll make them eventually) for levels 1 to 5 just so that every character has something to do once they get into the village, no matter their levels.

You could make the thread in the OOC forum for the moment and we could move it afterwards!  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 am
Hoshigaki Hiru

As for making new characters we could have flexibility on how they transfer or how new characters could be made.

14 Sasuke's mate, Mine is going to be Completely Original and funny.

Puppet Master, Singer.... * Sings this Song *  
The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces