Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 pm
Jasmine shook a little. Why were they still talking about this? Hadn't she made it clear she wasn't comfortable with this topic? Sure she could talk to Aven all they liked but that was him. Her male. Ugh this was so stressful. "Fine. Fine okay," Jasmine huffed and shook her head. "I'll not be alone with him. . . Even in sleep."

Evangeline nodded. "Good. That is good." She replied. "The last thing we need is for her pack to grow. And even if we could find a loop hole it would be closed because Selena is the last of her line and therefore you'd fall under her automatically. . .If I remember the laws correctly?" she turned to Kailee for confirmation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:59 pm
Kailee frowned. "That . . . sounds right. But . . . I'm forgetting something. I'll look into it more later." she said, her instincts telling her there was something more, but her brain wasn't able to pull up the information at the time.

Aven huffed slightly and cuddled further into Jasmine, rolling over slightly so that his belly was showing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 am
Jasmine gave a low growl. "Can you guys have your exceedingly personal conversation away from me?" She snipped. "I've already stated that you're making me uncomfortable and while yes I need to know this stuff, associating it with my desert life isn't really flattering to my self esteem." She smiled down at Aven and stroked his belly gently. Her fingers moving on his belly the way she knew calmed him. . .then made him fart really bad. So she stopped and just went back to stroking his side. Then she spotted his most fluffy spot, his tail. She loved that tail it was adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am
The tail started wagging once Jasmine started petting him, slowing when she stopped rubbing his belly . . . there was nothing better than getting a belly rub, but he was happy having Jasmine petting him.

Kailee smiled sheepishly. "Jasmine, there's nothing wrong with waiting. And I'm sure you and Aven will be able to . . . erm . . . be together soon enough. Just, we need to deal with Selena first." she said, trying to comfort the other, but getting the feeling that she was only succeeding in shoving her foot in her mouth.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 am
"Hey," Jasmine cooed at the other adults. "You and Leon should use that position from that book Leon told me I'm only allowed to read after Aven and I have a binding ceremony." She beamed.

Leon looked horrified. "JASMINE!" He bellowed causing his sleeping daughter to whine. "Jasmine that isn't appropriate!"

Jasmine huffed still petting Aven. "Neither is talking about when and how I'll be bonding with Aven."

Angie huffed the same as Jasmine. "You two. . ." She rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 am
Kailee didn't blush, but she did look over at Leon with a new interest. "And how come I haven't seen this book, sweetie?" she asked, an almost predatory gleam in her eyes. It had been a while since she and Leon had been able to couple . . .

Aven groaned as he started coming back to consciousness. This time, his mind was a bit more his own. "Jasmine?" he asked softly, his voice croaking. He was thirsty . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:58 am
Leon blushed more. "Well. . .um. . .Later." He reassured Kailee. "I promise." He smirked at her and kissed her cheek.

Jasmine tensed a little and smiled. "Yes Aven?" She asked stroking his fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:13 am
Aven woke fully and his eyes widened before he shifted to human form. "Jasmine!" he exclaimed before he embraced her, holding her like he was scared she'd disappear. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." he croaked out, before continuing to just repeat that even as his shoulders shook and his voice got clogged up . . . he was crying. He was so ashamed that he hadn't been there for her . . . that he had been forced to break his promise. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he cried out, his voice cracking.

Kailee smiled at Leon before hearing her brother and she looked over with concern, worry, suspicion, and pain that she couldn't help ease her brother's guilt . . . "Aven . . ." she whispered, wanting to go help her brother, but she wasn't sure how well her presence would be accepted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 am
"Ssh." Jasmine whispered as she held him and stroked his back. She meant only to soothe. Not to tell him to stop his grief. She let him grieve. Let him howl out his regret. "It's okay. Fred and Kailee helped me through it. . .barely." She put a cup of water near him so he could drink. Her mind buzzing. She knew what wolves were like on the full moon, did that mean she was to be apart from him until this was sorted? That would kill them both emotionally. she was sure he'd refuse to leave her on the full moon too.

Leon frowned at the display. "We'll get your parents to babysit our little one and have the medical staff watch these two okay? I want some time with you alone." He whispered to Kailee. "Catch up on everything. Like that guy that turned up with his babies. . ." He raised a brow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 am
Kailee rolled her eyes. "A widow. Who has helped your sister almost better than I could. Fred is a friend, and a valued one after his help." she explained. She then sighed and smiled at Natalia. "I think having her visit her grandparents would be nice." she said, deciding not to think of happier things.

Aven pulled back slightly and took hold of the water, but his hands were shaking and quite a bit spilled as he continued to sob and spout endless apologies. Eventually though, he began to calm and collected himself enough to drink some of the water. "I never wanted to leave you . . ." he croaked out, having eyes only for Jasmine. Eyes full of sorrow, mourning, and the small hope that maybe she didn't hate him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:03 pm
"I know." Jasmine replied and cupped his face. "She didn't give you a choice." Her eyes stared at his, she tried to keep calm. To not burst into happy tears too. Aven needed to let out his pain. "You have to fight her." Jasmine added. "Do you hear me? She's in the way of us being together. Even if I joined you with her, she'd be in the way."

Leon stopped Kailee. "If Aven finds this out. . .Would he challenge Fred thinking his rights to claim Jasmine are under threat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:21 pm
Kailee frowned. "I don't know. I know Jasmine bears Aven's mark, which is a strong claim. And Fred hasn't left any unnecessary scent marks. But I don't know what Aven's mind is like." she said, her voice soft and hushed.

Aven stared at Jasmine, with the look of a kicked dog. "I did . . ." The words dragged out from him in a tortured whisper. "I fought her. Every single step . . . I fought. I . . . I couldn't stop her."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:29 pm
Leon nodde. "For all we know in his mind Fred could be a threat to Aven." He frowned. "I know how I would think if I were in his place." He held Kailee close.

Jasmine held him in her arms. "Hush." she whispered in his ear. "You're doing such a good job fighting, I'm so proud of you." She kissed his head. "Keep this in your mind, when you feel her touching you mind, she's in your way." She stroked his cheek. "We can't seal our bond until she's gone. Or she could hurt our babies." She nuzzled him. "We'll have so many babies. Once she's gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 pm
A small smile broke out onto Aven's face as Jasmine began speaking of children. He chuckled. "Once she's gone . . ." he murmured wistfully. He sighed. "Jasmine . . ." The whisper was barely a breath, but he held her tightly as he said it. He let his head rest on her shoulder, relaxing for the first time in his conscious memory since Selena took him away.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Jasmine nodded and held him tight in her arms. "Yes." She replied and shifted her weight just a little. "My Aven." She stroked his back. Her hands glowed gently trying to use her abilities to weaken Selena's hold. Or at least, calm his thoughts enough so he could just, relax without worry.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff