Can you be SURE your going to heaven? Yes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricette

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm
Scazarith
Read Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, and after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

This is what it means when it says the Word was with God in the beginning. The bible has all the answers.

I won't debate about Jesus vs God anymore. If you two don't want to believe in Jesus let it be on your own heads.

I do want to point out the misusage of the word "repent" in your post Rai.

Asking for forgiveness and repenting are two different things. The word repent means to turn away from; meaning if you repent from sin (or murder as the hypothetical case may be) then you're saying that you won't do it anymore. We are all human and still make mistakes but repenting implies that we are trying our hardest not to do evil anymore.

Being "free" to kill again is a rediculous statement if someone claims to have repented from it - because murdering someone is an extremely debliberate and concious act.
I recommend you take courses in psychology.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am
"The exclusionist in religion does not see that he shuts the door of heaven on himself, in striving to shut out others."

-Emerson  

divineseraph

Scazarith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:05 pm
Told you I wouldn't argue anymore. I don't have to defend myself OR the bible. I'm just required to tell you what the truth is. Its up to you whether you want to accept it or not. Its that easy. Stop hatin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
And I offer you the route to ultimate reality myself. Beware exclusionism. It can not end well for those who shut their own hearts of cowardice or ignorance.  

divineseraph

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 am
divineseraph
Accepting Jesus is not the way to salvation (At least, not alone.)- There need to be good acts. You need to be a good person. Follow the example of Jesus, even if you don't worship the figure.

this ^

enough said  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas