Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:10 am
Oh yes, who else should be invited into the guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:33 am
Ayame
Oh yes, who else should be invited into the guild?
Any old members who we haven't invited?  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:03 pm
I think that would be pretty much anybody from that massive long list... sweatdrop Oh yeah, Kohki! (totally forgot about her!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:03 pm
What about that Shaolin guy?  

Anatares

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Anatares

Shao is sorta a dead member. I'm gonna try to reach Zack.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:30 am
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

Shao is sorta a dead member. I'm gonna try to reach Zack.

I was thinking the same thing (about Zack, that is).  

Ayame
Captain

Vikki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:01 pm
Wow everythings changed crying

how ru guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:33 pm
VIKKI!!! *glomp*

It's nice to see you! 3nodding  

Ayame
Captain

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:33 pm
Id love a FF RP biggrin CAN WE CONTINUE FFX!? xD! I call uh...*thinks* Paine! She rocks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:00 pm
Bumping up this thread again as there has been a lack of activity >.<

But anyway, I'm currently in the process of creating the FFFG website and as soon as I find a host, I'll give you guys the link. It will probably be an area to update RP profiles, upload pictures of the RPs and such, plus recruitment and whatnot.

But what should we do to stir up the activity around here? I'm open for any suggestions whatsoever. 3nodding  

Ayame
Captain

Kaede

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:30 pm
I think I'm one of the more active members, as of late, but I should be a tad more active after AcaDec competition is over. Be ready for massive summarizing on my part when that happens. twisted Oh yes, can the pics I'm trying to scan of my various renditions/parodies of the Amulets RP scenes go up on the website? *smirks*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:47 am
Kaede
I think I'm one of the more active members, as of late, but I should be a tad more active after AcaDec competition is over. Be ready for massive summarizing on my part when that happens. twisted Oh yes, can the pics I'm trying to scan of my various renditions/parodies of the Amulets RP scenes go up on the website? *smirks*

Lol, I'll make them as *spoofs* ^^. maulie and I are still trying to find a good webhost, so the uploading of the update has been delayed for a bit >.<

But just e-mail me them and I'll add them to the copy I have on my computer.  

Ayame
Captain

final_sword

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:48 pm
Guild banners? Or guild IDs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:44 pm
Kaede
xd  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Nintendork

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:57 am
Ayame
Bumping up this thread again as there has been a lack of activity >.<

But anyway, I'm currently in the process of creating the FFFG website and as soon as I find a host, I'll give you guys the link. It will probably be an area to update RP profiles, upload pictures of the RPs and such, plus recruitment and whatnot.

But what should we do to stir up the activity around here? I'm open for any suggestions whatsoever. 3nodding

Hmmm...

Me and one of my friends started a board, but it died, but he said something about it getting a free website with it though... I'll check on that, if you want.

About the members... How 'bout gong to the General Discussion forum, starting FF fan threads, and see if we can find any more FFFs!  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff