Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Crystallis Research Academy

Landscape: Steel building. Huge in size. Built into the side of a mountain.
Description: Built into a mountain, it is naturally protected by intruders. Inside the research academy, many gruesome and horrible experiments take place, including the creation of crystallis; jewels that contain the souls of their victims. Most of the people that work in the building are insane and enjoy torturing their test subjects. Where characters Amaranth and Kir were born(possibly others).
Enemies:
Lab animals
Escapees
Lab techs
Mutants/zombies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:39 pm
(Hmm. Oh sorry. I was going to have sheena leave so i went ahead and posted here. sorry Ill delete it.)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Rya rushed from the academy, her instinct had survived the crystal attatchment enough to keep her tactical mind moving. She darted into the tree's the crystal giving her much faster speed and magic power. It had cost her emotion however. She stopped, here eyes were wide and white. (like Neji's Byakugan) She looked back to the academy, running on all fours like an animal.
User Image
(exit to ruins of alga)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:54 pm
Vanessa walked into the research academy. She had been here before so she knew her way around quite well. She found a lab tech and threw a body before his feet. "Take this test subject. Now give me your side of the bargain." She declared to the man. The man examined the body a bit before nodding and giving her a small pouch filled with quite a few crystallis. She gave a twisted grin as she took it from the man and left the place.

[Exits to Deralo Castle]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Kir was still unconscious when the masked people brought him inside.
"Good. We have retrieved him. Take him to the chamber. I want to see how far he's progressed," The head scientist said. Behind him was a smaller girl wearing a lab coat.
"Not another one..." She said.
"You've been raised here, so do as we say! Get back to work! We need these drugs for this specimen," The scientist handed the girl a list.
She read it and looked incredibly sad, "Yes sir..." She said and went to the chamber, where Kir was being placed in a glass case, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry," She repeated as they hooked him up to restraints and wires.
Yes, this is something Synthic did not like to do. She hated her life here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:33 pm
When Kir was properly connected to the platform the men moved away and the glass case fell to protect him.
Synthic hesitated, "I knew you from when you were young... I'm so sorry I have to do this to you! Please forgive me!" She said and pressed a button on the panel.
"...!!" Kir's body twitched as an electric pulse went through his body. From some of the tubing and wiring, he started to get injected with the medicines prescribed for him.
Unconscious, he sent a very powerful pain signal outward.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:37 pm
not very long after Lily left the island, she arrived at the academy. She hid from anyone who might be looking out for intruders as she tried to formulate a plan. She didn't know how far the others were behind her but she knew she needed to get inside. Then suddenly she began to feel a lot of pain, coming from inside and she knew the source. Kir... she thought, clenching her fists. No, I can't loose it yet. I need to keep my head and be smart about this. With that she began to approach the research facility, doing her best to stay hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Synthic slammed her fists down on the desk next to her, "I'm sorry!" She cried.
Kir was still unconscious as he was suspended in the strong glass case. His wings were even held up.

Amaranth located Lily and placed everyone down. She knew they would have to sneak in to save Kir. She just hated this place. Machinery lined the walls and every so often bestial screams were heard further in.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Durrahn progressed rapidly in her lion-demon hybrid form. She seemed to leap like a normal lion with every step, keeping on the ground until her front paws touched. She caught up with Lily quickly, but was in a rage, so didn't think. She ran straight into the front door, with a resounding crash, leaving a huge dent in it.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Vexen hoped off and opened his spellbook quickly, when he notice where he was. "oh no...not here..." he said in shocked. "anywhere but here."  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm
"How are we going to get in?" Lily asked, more to herself, because she had barely noticed the others when they landed. She scanned the building trying to locate possible entrances.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm
"You don't have to do that!" Amaranth told Durrahn. When the sirens went off, "Everyone follow me! There's a secret way in here!" She said. Her hands were shaking.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm
Rya stopped at the academy, the overwhelming amount of signals were halting her progress. Her mind closed out all the psychic telepathy and moved on. "Amaranth, Vexen. Orders." She stated, walking towards the building.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff