Reply Charmed Discussion
Prue's death Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tomygirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:03 am
I know from certain sources *ahem* That Prue died in the beginning of a season. Does anyone know which season?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:16 am
Actually, she died at the end of season 3. They held her funeral at the start of Season 4. I know this for certain, because I have them on DVD.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

constantineroks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:18 am
I know for a fact that Prue's last season was season three. I can tell you what episode of season whenever I watch the third season on tv. They are the second seaseon right now. But will be in the next season in about a week or two.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:15 pm
She died at the season 3 finale, All hell breaks loose.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Soma4sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:13 pm
oh that is very interesting info twisted 4laugh how can people tell the differences between seasons on the show when it is on tv question most people say cause it is the most exciting part but that confuses me cause it tis all a exciting to me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:12 pm
Soma4sama
oh that is very interesting info twisted 4laugh how can people tell the differences between seasons on the show when it is on tv question most people say cause it is the most exciting part but that confuses me cause it tis all a exciting to me
Well some people like me can't help keeping track and have the DVDs...and watch them repeatedly over and over, so we can tell the difference between seasons. 3nodding  

me_is_kelly
Crew

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:58 am
me_is_kelly
Soma4sama
Well some people like me can't help keeping track and have the DVDs...and watch them repeatedly over and over, so we can tell the difference between seasons. 3nodding
heh-heh I do that!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:05 pm
she actually died because the actress who played her (forgot her name) was a b***h to everyone and they didnt want her around so they killed her off lol  

Tanis~Half-

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:06 am
XSlayerDude
she actually died because the actress who played her (forgot her name) was a b***h to everyone and they didnt want her around so they killed her off lol
no, Her and Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) fought, Holly, Shannen, and Alyssa were best friends before they started the show.. also Shannen (Prue) wanted a pay raise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:23 am
I still say she should've stayed...=( I miss her!  

Mizu Sayuri

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:11 am
Aquanios
I still say she should've stayed...=( I miss her!
I agree, Prue was my favourite  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:16 pm
She died in Season 3. That's when Paige comes into the picture.  

qtkatgirl263

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:50 pm
qtkatgirl263
Paige comes the beginning of season 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:55 pm
13lackMagic
qtkatgirl263
Paige comes the beginning of season 4.
Yea she came on the first epoised of season 4  

Mid_night_Sun

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out